Chapter 14

___________________

'Partner, you can still use the Gear in mid-form. Think of it like a blacksmith working on a weapon, it takes time. The jewel is still functioning, so you can go crazy. Are you listening?' Ddraig said.

"GRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Boost!

I started running towards the stray hordes.

More.

Boost!

I started punching everyone in my way, the ones who got punched by the still Burning Gear, that's what I decided to call it for now, they have holes in their bodies. Kiba and Koneko started to join me, though they're still in shock, they still decided to join me.

"Hyoudou! we'll help!" Kiba appeared on my side.

"Mm" Koneko agreeing.

"OUH!"

More!

Boost!
Boost!

What the- Double Boost?

'Ddraig?'

'Amazing... The improvement I told you about, is this. Critical Boost, A chance that you can boost twice in a one-time interval.' Ddraig explained.

I got faster and stronger, feeling the boost doing its thing. I broke through the horde, though there are still left, Kiba and Koneko fought them for me.

"We'll handle this! You can go on!" Kiba while fighting.

"Mm" Koneko still monotonous.

"Thanks guys!"

Raynare already wore Asia's Sacred Gear. Fucking bitch. I jumped up into the ritual area, I disappeared in a blur and delivered a move.

Renewal Taekwondo:Baek Rok

"GAAAAAAAAHHHH-!!!"

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

Raynare got thrown above the building making a hole in her way. It somehow started glowing green, she must be healing herself.

I looked at Asia. I started to tear up.

"A-asia..."

"I-Iseei-san...?" Asia still responding. "D-don't cry please?"

If you say that I'm gonna cry more, you know?

Using the Burning Gear, I melted off the chains around Asia, of course I didn't touch Asia with my right arm, it's burning hot.

I grabbed Asia and started to run upstairs, Kiba and Koneko still blocking the strays for us. What pals.

"Kiba! Koneko!"

They both looked at me.

"Call me Issei when we get out of here! That's a promise!"

They both smiled. I started to ascend and got out of the underground. I laid Asia on the pew, the long bench seat.

"H-hey Asia? Stay with me a-alright? Once we get out of here, you'll be free."