Chapter 22

____________________

Anger.

It is an emotion characterized by antagonism toward someone or something you feel has deliberately done you wrong. But...Anger has different varieties unique in each individual, we have the most common, become physical in the fit of anger. Of course, anger can be controlled and of course, it's also a good thing if controlled.

For example,

You were angry at that certain person, but you know it wouldn't end well if you fight so you just let it go, that's control. It motivates you to find solutions to a problem, it truly shines when you are able to embrace your own anger. Or at least that's what my Master told me.

Why am I doing this right now?

Simple.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! MY BLAZER!!!"

My blazer uniform was destroyed from the explosion.

During while I was saving Koneko from the impending explosion that was coming, the blazer that was hanging from Koneko dropped because of the sudden quick movement. So, it was kind of my fault.

But!!!

Who made the explosion!?

That's right!!!

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE LIMITED-EDITION REPETITIVE BLAZER UNIFORM OF KUOH ACADEMY!!!"

And she nonchalantly said.

"...what?"

THE FUCKING NERVE OF THIS BITCH!!! I'm really angry right now!!!

I'm so angry that I was stomping the ground and pouting. Everyone sweat dropped and has deadpanned eyes, even the people who was watching the broadcast was having a blast and laughing or either face palmed. I wasn't aware of the current situation, because of my ANGER.

"Issei, calm down. I'll buy you a new one." Buchou's voice made me calm down.

"A-A new favorite limited edition repetitive blazer uniform of K-Kuoh academy?"

"S-sure? J-just don't forget the plan, alright?"

I feel like the happiest man alive right now, and I get the new one too! Just imagining that cool black color on the blazer makes me drool.

"Hehe~ blaz-"

"Senpai! Look out!" Koneko rammed me out of the way.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!*

"Senpai."

Koneko is on top of me, topless. Now this time I'm blushing, and her look was of annoyance. That cute face adding from her beau- I mean disrobed form is quite appea- distracting.

"W-what?"

"...Nothing. Let's go." Koneko helped me up.

I coughed a little to distract me from the awkwardness and faced the bitch.

"You're gonna pay for that Yubelluna!"

"No matter how hard you fight, you can't win." Yubelluna smiled confidently.

"Says the one who was knocked out by a flying fire extinguisher!"

"Why you little!!!" She pointed her staff at me.