Messages

Once the rain stoped, I directly shoved my manga to my bag and got my way home.

Shit it's already 4.00...

Before I took my leave I had the time to save Satori's number and text him,

From: (Y/N)
To: Satori
Heyoo it's me, (Y/N), I'm hoping this is Satori Tendou I'm texting or I'll be texting some random guy's number...

......
I arrived at home and took out my keys to open the door. My parents are busy with work so they're rarely home, but in this case, they're on a business trip. Therefore I have the whole house all to myself for this whole dang month.
(Drumming at 3 am here I come)

I put my bags in my room and untie my bandages and threw them in the trash. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

......

I went to my room wearing my regular black band t-shirt and short pants. I saw my phone in my desk and found a notification from my phone,

From: Satori
To: (Y/N)
Oh sorry, I think you got the wrong number...

I gave a small sigh... I knew he wouldn't really give me his number-

Ping!

From: Satori
To: (Y/N)
Just kidding!! Hehehehe
Heyoo (Y/N)! It's me Satori, I was just messing with you! I was beginning to think you didn't get the paper but you did! I'm so touched TwT. How are ya?

Goddammit you, Satori...

From: (Y/N)
To: Satori
Goddammit you... you gave me a frikin heart attack! But yeah, I'm fine, just took a shower and almost got a heart attack cuz of a doof I'm currently texting.

From: Satori
To: (Y/N)
HAHAHAHAH
Ur so mean (Y/N)-chann TwT.. I was meaning to ask if u want to eat lunch tomorrow with me and my team. You in?

Meet up with his team? I mean, sure? What harm can it possibly be? Might as well join if he drags me..

From: (Y/N)
To: Satori
Eh sure why not

From: Satori
To: (Y/N)
Yeayyyyy UwU
Alright! See you tomorrow (Y/N)-chan~

My face is burning with that stupid nickname he gave me. I leaned down to my table with a smile on my face.

God, have mercy on me