A Jaded Rose Tease Pt. 2

"Slow down," Jason grabbed my wrist and prevented me from stroking him at a speed that would make his pretty green eyes roll back in his head.

"Let go."

He glared at me, "If you keep going I'm going to-"

"Let. Go." The bite in my voice pried his hand off of mine. He wouldn't cum yet---not until allowed him to.

He throbbed in my hand with pleasure and torment pooling into his eyes. I watched his lips part and release one swear after the other. More than anything I longed to hear him moan.

"Tara," My name melded with all the other profanities that were filling the room. I smirked.

I let go right before his will to obey snapped.

Jason jerked forward, "Why'd you stop?"

"You were going to cum,"

He groaned emphatically, "This is torture,"

I raised my eyebrows at his melodrama, "What is?" The wicked grin splayed across my lips drew out another strained noise from Jason.

"You." He said, "You teasing me."

"Oh," I didn't bother hiding the humor in my voice, "It's going to get a lot worse than some edging." I leaned closer to him and started kissing up to his neck. Jason hesitated to give in, fearing that it was only a game but fell for it anyway.

My soft lips traced his collarbone with unsuspecting kisses all the way up to his jaw, then his chin, skipping over his lips and eliciting a disappointed grunt, before stopping just below his ear.

I had to stand on my toes to reach but by that point, Jason had pulled me into his warm embrace. Maybe he thought the fun was over and I would give him what he'd been craving.

He was wrong.

"You said my name," I whispered sweetly into his ear. His biggest mistake was assuming I wouldn't punish him as he would me. Before he could defend himself I told him to get on his knees. To my surprise, he didn't put up a fight.

Jason dropped to the ground with his hands behind his back. I narrowed my eyes at the sudden obedience. He tilted his head up and waited for my instruction.

I walked past him and went to the cabinet located not far from the door. The dommes of the establishment must have enjoyed keeping their collars and leashes easy to access.

I grabbed the first pair in the drawer and examined the faux leather set. The inside was lined with cotton and ensured that no marks would be left unless desired. I turned around and watched Jason react to the new prop.

He opened and shut his mouth twice before closing it for good. The suspicion in his eyes grew the closer I got.

"Relax," I laughed, "It's just a collar."

"That you could choke me with." He finally huffed.

"Why are you so sure you wouldn't enjoy that?" I bent over and wrapped the collar around his neck. I tightened the leather so it wasn't too loose but still allowed him to breathe unless I decided otherwise. Once the leash was clipped, I led Jason to the bed.

Without releasing the leash, My fingers wandered down to the front of my pants. The soft sound of the zipper piqued Jason's unwavering interest. His lips twitched as I freed myself of my jeans.

I sat on the edge and spread my legs in front of his face. Before he could react, I tugged him towards me. The collar tightened around his neck as he crawled and began kissing the length of my legs.