Chapter 4: Draven and the Maids

In the last chapter Draven ended up playing a game of hide and seek with Aura and Mare. He also assisted Demiurge in gathering information on the Village of Kuvvet. Now he has to start training with Narberal in magic.

Draven felt a gentle hand resting on his shoulder as a voice spoke to him. At first the voice was fuzzy and he couldn't hear what it was saying. As the young boy started to wake up more, he heard the voice grow clearer. "Lord Draven, it's time to get up." Draven yawned before rubbing his eyes only to be looking at a maid with glasses and spiked gauntlets on her arms.

" Draven yawned before rubbing his eyes only to be looking at a maid with glasses and spiked gauntlets on her arms

"Yuri Alpha? Thank you for waking me up." Draven said as the Dullahan smiled at him. "There is no need to thank me Lord Draven, please get dressed." Yuri said as she exited the bedroom to give Draven some privacy. Yuri let her mind wander as she thought about Lord Draven. At first she and her sisters had been taken aback by the news that Lord Ainz has adopted a human as his son.

                   Yuri initially thought that Draven would be another insufferable human, but she was surprised by his high amount of intelligence and good manners. While Yuri was still not fond of humans, she did have a soft spot for the young lord. While she couldn't speak for her sisters, she did believe that a few of them felt the same way. "Sorry to keep you waiting Yuri." Draven said as he exited his bedroom and walked up to Yuri. "Please follow me Lord Draven." Yuri said as she led Draven to the dinning room where breakfast was already waiting.

             After breakfast Draven made his way through the halls of Nazarick as he studied another book from his Library. He was trying to learn a few new spells before his training with Narberal Gamma. "Aw, Lord Draven why do you keep that cute face of yours buried in a book!" A cheery voice said from behind him as he turned to see a maid with long red hair done up in two braids.

 "Aw, Lord Draven why do you keep that cute face of yours buried in a book!" A cheery voice said from behind him as he turned to see a maid with long red hair done up in two braids

"Lupusregina Beta, you startled me." Draven said as he placed a hand over his heart. Lupusregina giggles before wrapping her arms around Draven and picking him before hugging him. Lupusregina, while being the friendliest towards humans, she was also a sadist that loved to torture her foes. Draven has been initially afraid of the werewolf, but after being cornered by her, he found that her kindness towards him was genuine. "Lupusregina, shouldn't you let go of Lord Draven?" A new voice said as a blonde maid that was rather beautiful.