Again

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

Jimin Pov
I rolled my body feeling the so soft mattress.
Then yesterday shoot me, I open my eyes wide.
Seeing myself covered with thick blanket as I lift it up I saw many bruises and hickeys all over me.

"FUCK! We r-really did that"
I look for my clothes but it's not here.

"Your up" I look up and I saw him topless and only towel on his waist.

"Shit!" I wisphered, of all people why him? He's my freaking boss.
"W-Where's my clothes?"

"It's on the laundry, just wear my clothes it may take too long to dry"
He walk to a door and open it my eyes widen when I saw inside.

It was a walk in clothset fuck how rich is he.
I slowly stand up and wrap the blanket on my body.
I follow him inside and look in his all luxury clothes.
"Wow" I wisphered.

"Here this is the smaller clothes"
I look at him and immediately give his clothes.
"T-Thank you"
I turned around and was about to walk out when the blanket suddenly fall down making my eyes widen.

I bend down grabbing it and immediately wrapped on my body
"Don't act like I didn't saw your body" he chuckled.

I feel my cheeks burn and immediately run slowly towards his bathroom.

"It's too big" Only the shirt fit me, I look at the mirror blushed seeing the marks on my body.

I grab the sweat pants and wear only the shirt, I slowly open the door peeking if his still here, and yup he's still here.
He was looking at his phone screen, he was wearing a black t-shirt and denim pants
Fuck why he was so hot with that clothes.

"Your done?" I blinked and look back at his eyes.
"Ah-I--Your sweat pants, i-it's too big for me"
He just stared at me looking from top to bottom.

"It's the smaller size besides the shirt can hide it" I looked down covering it with my hands.
"Ah-o-okay" He stands up and went out, I tilted my head and just followed him out.
"It was 10 am you must be hu-" my eyes widen.
End Pov

Author Pov
Jimin immediately looked at Yoongi with his eyes open wide.
"What? 9 am" Yoongi looked at Jimin confusedly.

"I'm so late at my work" Yoongi sighed and continue cooking some fried rice bacon and eggs.
"You can't go out here with that smell, your pheromones mix mine, so your practically telling everybody that your in bed with a alpha"

"B-But I-I can't a-"
"Just say an excuse, and also I'm your new CEO right?"
Jimin just looked down nodded while fidgeting the hem of Yoongi's shirt.
"Here eat this, I have to go too"
"Your not gonna eat?" Yoongi shakes his head while walking pass at him.

Yoongi stop his tracks and look back at Jimin
"And please don't you ever say this to everybody, I don't want any issues"
With that he leave Jimin alone.

"Jiiiiim what happen yesterday? You leave without saying"
Taehyung hugging Jimin's arms while walking inside the company.

"Tae I'm fine I just suddenly felt sick" He smiled
"Aish you pabo, here," Taehyung gave his phone and Jimin immediately grabbed it.
"You leave this on the meeting room" Jimin smiled at him.

They arrived in front of the elevator and pressed the up button sign
"By the way Jim Mr. Jung said there is a new cafe near here let's try there sometimes yeah?" Taehyung clapped his hands.

"Stop that, your not cute, let's try it later at our break" Taehyung pouted
"I'm not acting cute cause I al-"

The elevator ding and the door open they both looked inside but Jimin eyes went wide seeing Yoongi.
"Good morning Mr. Min" Taehyung bowed but Jimin stay still.

Taehyung looked at him and hit his arm, he blinked and suddenly blushed.

"G-Good morning Mr. M-Min" he immediately bowed causing to hit his head on Yoongi's chest.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi "I-I'm s-sorry M-Mr. Min."

"Aish why do I have to run into him this early"

Jimin said in his mind while still bowing at Yoongi.

Yoongi just walk pass at him ignoring him, Jimin blushed hard and immediately held his chest,
Taehyung hit his head making him wince in pain while rubbing his head.

"You pabo do you want to lose your job" Jimin ignored him and looked back seeing Yoongi walking with his assistant.

"It's not bad right?" They both looked for a empty table
"I'll order what you want?"
"J-Just like yours" Taehyung tilted his head and just nodded.

Jimin still can't forget what happen early in the company, he was so felt embarrass but he was confused too,
"Why did he acted like he didn't know me"

"Here, I just order strawberry flavour of your cake" Jimin nodded and looked at his cake.

They both start eating chatting about the guy on the counter
"That Jungkook guy was so hot Jim"
Jimin smirked and look at the counter.

"And he is alpha, waaaaa I think I'm in love" Jimin shakes his head
"Tae love at first sight isn't true" Taehyung glare at him
"Yes it is" Then he look back at the counter.

"He's handsome" He rest his chin on his hand staring at Jungkook.
"Whipped?" Taehyung chuckled

"We only have 5 minutes left before our lunch end, we have to go"
Jimin stand up and Taehyung pouted following him.

As they both arrived at the company Taehyung suddenly held Jimin arm making them both stop at their track
"Jim you go first I need to use comfort room" Jimin nodded.

As Jimin went in front of the elevator he press the up button
The door ding then the door open he went inside, Jimin grabbed his phone checking the time.

The door ding again and the door open at the same time.

Jimin looked up and his breath hitch when he saw Yoongi,
Yoongi step inside the elevator making Jimin step back.
Jimin leaned on the wall as the door close, his knees wobble.

Jimin suddenly felt hot, his body become hot, he dropped his phone and held his chest.

Yoongi eyes widen when he smell the familiar pheromones, he looked back seeing Jimin blushed and heavy breathing.
"This smell" Jimin looked up at him with his teary eyes
"Ha-hah hah hah ahh" before Jimin give up on his knees Yoongi catch him.

"H-H-Hot---hot" Yoongi held his arms and looked at him while Jimin lowered his head.