Extra 2

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

Warning Dark Yoonmin

-

"Hyung" Jimin knocked while carrying a food fot Yoongi, as he open the door he saw Yoongi sitting on the bed while his both hands covering his face, "Hyung I brought you food" Jimin entered, Jimin place the tray on the table beside the bed then looked at the alpha, "Hyung Hoseok hyung and Yoonji already pick Jiyoo- Yoongi growls, "Hyung?" Yoongi looked up staring deeply at him, "Yoongi hyung?"

"Why do I smell other alpha in you!" Yoongi glared as his eyes turned red, "W-Wha-" Jimin gasped as Yoongi grabbed his wrist, "Who's scent your wearing hm?" Yoongi held Jimin's wrist tight, "H-Hyung i-it's..it's hurt" Jimin wince, "I'm asking!" Jimin tremble as Yoongi shouted, "I-It's H-H-Hoseok hyung...alpha i-it's hurt" Jimin looked at him.

This is too much pheromones, it was too strong.

Jimin suddenly felt dizziness and hard to breath as the alphas scent hit his nostrils, he was staring at him while Yoongi glaring down at him, "H-Hyung..." Yoongi leaned closer at Jimin's neck starting to sniffing his scent, "Don't you ever come near in other alpha.....you're mine"

Yoongi let Jimin's wrist and travel down his hand on the omegas waist, Yoongi start kissing his neck, sucking leaving a marks, "Ahm..ahh" the omega softly moaned, Yoongi suddenly smashed his lips making Jimin gasped, the alpha grabbed Jimin's neck and tilted his head making their kiss deeper, Jimin wince as felt Yoongi harsh grip and kiss on his lips.

I feel like my lips will be swollen next day.

Yoongi bite Jimin's lips and the omega immediately closed his eyes wincing in pain, "Hmmm..." as Jimin parted his lips Yoongi immediately entered his tongue meeting the omegas tongue and with that Jimin tasted his own blood.

Yoongi groaned he pulled away and he flipped Jimin facing his back, Yoongi lick his lips and ripped Jimin's shirt, "Hyung!" Yoongi remove his shirt and traveled his hand on the omegas back down at his but, Yoongi slipped his hand inside the omegas pants and suddenly put his finger inside his hole, "Ahhh" Jimin buried his face through the bed.

Jimin loudly moaned as Yoongi put another finger scissoring him, "AHHHH...H-H-HYUNG..." Yoongi leaned closer at Jimin's back and bite his back, "O-ouch..." Yoongi keep scissoring Jimin's hole while sucking and biting Jimin's back leaving a hickeys and bite marks.

As Yoongi pulled out his fingers he tightly grabbed the omegas waist turning him around to face him, Jimin saw how Yoongi's flushed face, Yoongi started to take off his pants and position his self at the omegas hole, as he suddenly pushed in Jimin arch his back feeling the pain and pleasure as well, "AHHHH H-HYUNG HMM AHH"

Jimin closed his eyes and lips were apart as Yoongi started to thrust hard, the alpha grips on Jimin's waist so tight while thrusting hard and deeper, "It...it feels so..good omega" Jimin wrapped against the alphas neck pulling him closer and staring deeply at his bright red eyes.

"H-Hyung" Yoongi stared back at him but he wasn't in his right mind, Yoongi leaned at Jimin's neck and bite, "AHHHHH H-H-HYUNG!" Jimin hugged his neck tight, as Yoongi pulled away he move on the other side and immediately bite it, "AHHHH" Jimin's tears fell on his cheeks.

Yoongi smashed his lips against Jimin's, the omega whimper at the alphas harsh kiss, Yoongi move his tongue to swipe Jimin's lower lips asking for entrance and Jimin welcome him, the alphas tongue was everywhere inside Jimin's mouth, tasting and exploring every corner.

Jimin's hand grabbing bunch of Yoongi hair as the kiss went deeper, Jimin moaning mess when Yoongi keep on moving his hips, he pulled away and buried his face at the omegas neck, Yoongi sit up and grabbed Jimin's thighs, he raise the omegas one thigh and thrust deeper, "AHHHHHHHH" Jimin grabbed at the bed sheet as he cum.