Secretary

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

Short&Boring chapter

Jimin woke up in unfamiliar room, he sit up looking at him self wearing an different clothes.

It was white long sleeve FG on it and a black short revealing his legs.
His eyes widen when he saw marks on his legs and thighs.

"I-It happened again" He looked up when he heard door open seeing Yoongi wearing a black shirt and black shorts seeing his pale legs.

Jimin immediately blushed feeling embarrass.

"You feeling okay?" Jimin flinched hearing Yoongi's deep voice, he looked down at his lap fidgeting his fingers and slowly nodded.

Yoongi stay at the door frame staring at Jimin
"Are you hungry?" Jimin was about to answer but Yoongi cut him off.

"Can you walk? Let eat" Jimin looked up at him but immediately looked down.

"Want to carry you?"  Jimin shot his head up shaking his head,
"N-N-No I c-can walk" He slowly followed Yoongi down stairs,
Every step he make he felt the pain on his lower back.

"His house we're so big" Jimin suddenly bumped at Yoongi's back.

"S-Sorry" he mumble
"By the way Mr. Park Jimin I have offer for you" he said while walking through the counter while Jimin take a seat.

"Be my secretary" Jimin eyes widen as he heard Yoongi's words.

"W-What?" Yoongi grabbed his black coffee and take a sip then grabbing a plate pf food giving it to Jimin.

"Don't make me say it twice Mr. Par-"
"P-Please, just Jimin" he looked down at his plate seeing a bacon, sunny side up and a bit of fried rice.

"You will start tomorrow at 7 am sharp, don't you ever be late, Jimin".

"Why me?" Yoongi smirked and leaned down on the counter.
"If you don't want it I can get som-"
Jimin immediately shake his head looking at Yoongi.

"N-No I want it, I'm j-just confuse"
"You can use my car going to the company" then he throw the car keys.

"Why?" He asked after catching the keys, Yoongi sipped his coffee before answering.

"Cause you will be my driver too, now stop asking, eat, I have to go, don't forget to lock the doors also don't be late tomorrow you have my car" He walk out at the kitchen leaving Jimin.

"I was planning to avoid you" he looked down sighing.

Next day Jimin wake up early not wanting Yoongi to get pissed of him.
He went to Yoongi's house with his car, waiting him outside the house.

He was leaning on the car yawning and stretching his arms.
He stand up properly when he saw the door open revealing Yoongi talking someone on his phone.

He immediately bow and open the door for him while Yoongi gesture him to go inside too.

"I'll be there I just over sleep"
Jimin heard while driving to the company, when they arrived Yoongi immediately when out.

"Get the tablet at Hoseok for my schedule I'll be on the meeting office room"

"WHAT!!?" Taehyung shouted when Jimin said that he will be Mr. Min secretary.
"Don't shout Taehyung" Jimin packing his things to move at his new office.

"Your leaving me here Jimin ah" Taehyung start to fake crying making Jimin laugh.

"Don't be so dramatic like I'm not able to see you, we're in the same company"

"But I still don't get it, why you?" Jimin shrugged
"By the way, what happen when Me. Min brought you to his office hmm?" Jimin stop packing and looked at Taehyung.

"W-What?"
"Your in heat that time, did he do someth-"
"Yah! Be quite" Taehyung laughed.

"I just sleep at his office thats all now go back to your work Mr. Kim" he carry all his things and went to his new office.

"Aish!" He ruffled his hair, Jimin startled when he heard the intercom on his table.
"Get me some coffee" Jimin sighed and stand up walking through the coffee machine.

"He like dark or with milk?"