Under

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

Short Chapter.
Dark Yoonmin.

"Give me that green folder" Yoongi pointing on the shelves then looked back at his computer screen.

Jimin went near the shelves looked for the green folder.

"There's a three green folders, which one?"

He stare at the folders, Jimin turned around.
Jimin: "Mr. Min whi-omy-" Jimin startled seeing Yoongi in front of him.

Yoongi extend his hand on the shelves jimin step back leaning the shelves with his hands on his chest.

Yoongi saw how Jimin's cheeks turned bright red eyes we're closed, Yoongi smirked.

"What exactly did you think I was going to do with you?" He asked while his hand stay still on the shelves.

Jimin shot his eyes open seeing Yoongi smirking, he immediately looked down avoiding Yoongi's dark orbs.

"N-Nothing M-Mr. Min" Yoongi step closer making Jimin inhale deep.
Yoongi move his head closer at Jimin's ear, "Really Mr. Park?" He whispered and Jimin suddenly moan.

He immediately cover his mouth with his hand Yoongi smirked.
"Moaning little one?" Jimin didn't removed his hands on his mouth .
Yoongi hold Jimin's chin making him look up meeting his dark orbs.

"Your bright red Mr. Park"Jimin blinked multiple times, for Jimin, Yoongi's scent makes him go crazy but calm as the same time.

"M-Mr. Min c-can you move I-I need s-space-"
Yoongi cut him off by claiming his lips, Jimin eyes widen he didn't know this will come.

Yoongi hold Jimin's nape, Jimin slowly closing his eyes kissing him back. Yoongi tilted his head licking Jimin's lips asking permission to let it in.

Jimin place his hands on Yoongi's neck wrapping it, Yoongi held his waist pulling him closer feeling each others body.

Yoongi pulled away looking at Jimin, hair we're mess, face we're red, heavy breathing and lips we're swollen.
"Fuck" he bended and carry Jimin making him let a gasped.
He walked towards his chair making Jimin sit on his lap.

"M-Mr. Min w-"
"Yoongi, just Yoongi" he attacked Jimin's neck and Jimin let a soft moan as he feel Yoongi's lips on his skin, sucking it leaving a mark.

Jimin tilted his head giving him more access, "Ahhhmmm" Yoongi loosen Jimin tie and unbuttoning his sleeve.

As he completely removed Jimin's shirt he starts to sucked Jimin's buds. "Ah hmmm Y-Yoon--haaah" he covered his mouth as he let a louder moan.

Yoongi pulled away and ready to claim Jimin lips when they both heard a knock.

Jimin eyes widen looking at Yoongi, Yoongi frowned, glaring at the door
"Hide under the table little one"
"W-What?" Yoongi slightly pushed him down, Yoongi: "Stay quite" he whisper before giving him a peck.
Jimin grab his shirt and tie hiding under the table.

They heard another knock, Yoongi fixed his tie suit and hair after saying come in.

He move closer the table leaning his back at the chair.
"What is it Joon" He asked and spread his legs apart.
Jimin looked up at him blushed

"Just visiting you" he take a seat on the couch far from Yoongi's table.

Yoongi went closer again on the table and slowly undoing his belt signalling Jimin to do something.

"You know I'm busy Joon, you can visit next time"
"Are you kicking me out? I just heard you have a new secretary"
Jimin eyes widen when he saw Yoongi opening his pants.

"Yes I have" he answer while his hand busy under him.
"Where is he? Can I see him?"
Yoongi frowned

"For what?" Yoongi throw his pen under the table intentionally,
He bended down looking at Jimin.

"Fixed it can't wait any longer" he whisper and take a seat back on his chair.

"I just want to see him hyung"
Yoongi went closer on the table that before,
Jimin eyes widen when he saw Yoongi's hand rubbed his member
Jimin slowly put his hand over it and gently rub with his small hand,
"You can see him but not now I asked him some coffee"

Jimin starts to rubbed it faster, he sit properly and slowly remove, Yoongi's boxer revealing his hard thick member.
Jimin gulped, as he begun to stroke it with his both hands
Yoongi bite his lips preventing to let a sinful sound.

"Hyung about you're ex secretary, did you find him?" Yoongi shakes his head
"Are you searching?" Yoongi just nodded, didn't want to answer Namjoon
Jimin lean closer and started licking Yoongi's member.

"Fuck!" leaning his back at the chair and closing his eyes feeling the pleasure.

"Yeah fuck, how dare him steal money from you"
Jimin put it inside his mouth and bobbing his head, "If I we're you I will put him in jail"

Yoongi grabbed Jimin head pushing his head deeper, feeling he's about to come he pulled out his member and Jimin looked at him confusedly.

"Namjoon go now I need to do something" Namjoon shot his head up looking at Yoongi
"What? So suddenly?" Yoongi glared
"Just go, I see you later" Namjoon shakes his head before standing up
"See you later hyung"

"Locked the door" Namjoon nodded before stepping out
Yoongi looked down at Jimin.