Sorry

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

Jimin gasped in surprise, but slowly relaxed he closed his eyes wrapping his hands on the alphas neck. Yoongi could feel Jimin's hand grabbing a bunch of his hair as the kiss went deeper and deeper. The alpha held the omegas waist pulling him closer, Jimin moaned between the kiss feeling his alphas hand over his thick ass.

Yoongi hand reach the door of the car closing it. He again grasp Jimin's ass, "H-Hyung" he moaned between the kiss. Yoongi titled his head to the side sucking and biting the plump lips of the omega, Yoongi poked his tongue asking to open the omegas mouth. Jimin getting crazy through the kiss, didn't know what's happening, and can't control his body.

He gladly open his mouth meeting the alphas tongue, "Hmmm" he moaned. Yoongi held the youngers cheeks caressing it and making their kiss deeper. It was not a simple kiss, it was open-mouthed, wet and messy.

Yoongi started to untie his neck tie throwing it away, he undo his suit then the buttons of his long sleeve. The alpha pulled away and both of them become breathless. "J-Jimin" Yoongi wispher. Jimin looked at the alpha seeing the red eyes.

Yoongi leaned closer on the youngers neck, sniffing his addicted scent, as he open his mouth he sucked and bite the omegas neck earning a load moaned. The younger grasped tight on the alphas hair, titling his head for better access.

"H-Hyung ahhh...hmmm"

Yoongi started to undo Jimins suit, letting it fall down, he grabbed the omegas waist slowly placing him on the seat, he hovered over the younger holding his wrist above. "Omega...you keep releasing a sweet scent, it makes me more go crazy" Yoongi wispher on the youngers ear making him moan.

Jimin cupped the olders cheek looking straight at the alphas red eyes, "Hyung....p-please" Yoongri smirked, he didn't expect that Jimin will be under him again after those days he keep avoiding the alpha.

"Promise me omega" Jimin stare at him, "Promise me omega, after this you won't avoid or ignore me" He said while caressing the omegas cheek. Jimin nodded while intertwined hands their hand holding it tight. Yoongi smiled looking down at the omegas lips and brushing his thumb on the youngers plump lips.

"I need word love" He asked then looked back at the omegas yellow eyes, "I-I won't, my alpha" Yoongi widely smile then leaned closer crashing their lips together.

-

Jimin whimper as the sun hit his beautiful eyes, "Tae...will you close the curtain" He said while rubbing his eyes, he then startled when someone held his wrist stopping his hand from rubbing his eyes, "Don't rub it love, it will get red" Jimin shot his eyes open meeting the pale alpha smiling at him, "Good morning love" he happily said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"M-Mr. Mi-" Jimin cut his words when Yoongi smash his lips on him, "I said call me Yoongi or hyung" caressing his cheeks, "W-What are you doing her-" he stop at his words when he notice the room.

I'm not in Taehyung's house!?

"Your in my house love, don't you remember last ni-"

"AHHHHHHHHHH" Yoongi startled, looking at the omega with wide eyes, "Why are you shouting" Yoongi hissed, "T-This is wrong, pabo, I-I have to go" Jimin removed the thick blanket.

I'm wearing Yoongi's clothes!!!

As his feet land on the ground a warmed hands wrapped against his waist pulling him back on the bed, Jimin gasped as he land on Yoongis body, "Your forgetting something omega" Jimin place his both little hands on top of the alphas large hands wrapping on his waist. "W-What are you s-saying, l-let me g-"