Run

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

Annyeong :)

-

Jimin woke up feeling pain on his back, he frowned as the sun hit his eyes. "Arghhh" He open his eyes staring at the ceiling, "Hah?"

He looked around and notice he was on Yoongi's room, he immediately sit up but wince in pain because of his back, "Why I'm her-"

"H-H-Hyung ah"

"Y-Yoongi....h-hyung....more p-p-please"

"Ahhhh-hyunghmmm."

"I-Insert it n-now please..h-hyung."

"AHHHHH T-THERE....HMMM PLEASE D-DON'T S-S-STOP AHH"

"It's been a while my omega"

"My alpha"

"I-I...we have sex....agian ahhh" Jimin grabbed his hair as he remember what happen, "Arghhh stupid heat, I was planning to avoid him shit"

He slide his leg out of the bed but immediately cover himself again with the blanket, "Clothes" Jimin looked for his clothes but theres nowhere to find.

"Ouch" He caress his back, "Your awake" Jimin flinched as he heard the alphas deep voice, "You're clothes was on the laundry, you can use mine" Jimin stay still at his position not wanting to turned around.

"Jimin you pabo"

"Are you alright Jimin?" Yoongi hold his shoulder and Jimin flinched turning around seeing Yoongi's topless, his eyes widen and lips were parted, "M-Mr. Min....I-I'm so-so sorr-"

"Jimin I told you not to call me that" Jimin hold the blanket tight.

"I-I-I.....I have to go" Jimin was about to go when Yoongi grabbed his arm stopping him, "Are you avoiding me Jimin?"

The younger bite his lips, looking at his feet, "Did I do something? you keep avoiding me here and even at the office."

Yoongi didn't let him go and wait for his answer, "Did I cross the limit last night? I'm sorr-" Jimin looked at him, tears in his eyes, streaming down on his cheeks.

Yoongi eyes widen seeing Jimin crying infront of him, he caress his cheeks wiping away those tears, "Hey why are you crying? Did I hurt you? Please say it, I'm sorry if I take advantage you last night, I didn-"

Jimin shake his head, "H-Hyung i-it's not your fault, I'm s-sorry, I didn't k-know, I-I...last night was wrong, i-if Ms. C-Chaeyoung find out what h-happen...I-I'm sorry, I'm such a s-slut, I-I really di-" Yoongi cupped his cheeks.

"What are you saying? Chaeyoung? So what is she finds out? And fuck, your not a slut" Jimin shake his head looking down at his feet. "S-She'll be angry i-if she find out that we h-"

"She has no rights to get angry, so what if we had sex? She's no o-" Jimin glared at him, "Yah hyung how dare say that? She love you, and your going to mar-" "And I don't love her" Jimin eyes widen, Yoongi wipe Jimin's tears staring at his eyes deeply.

"I don't love her Jimin"

Jimin looked at him, "B-But hyung yo-"

"Mr. Min, Ms. Chaeyoung is here" Jimin eyes widen and looked at the closed door, " C-Charyoung" He wispher.

Jimin looked at Yoongi while he's still holding the younger's arm, "H-Hyung s-she's here, l-let go" Yoongi stare at him, "Your not going anywhere, stay here, I'll talk to her" Jimin shake his head as a no. "N-N-No hyung...I-I have to g-go, she c-can't see me here"

Yoongi glared at him, "I SAID STAY HERE AND WAIT" He growls, Yoongi let his arm go and went out of the room.

-

"Oppaaaaa, surprise" she run towards the alpha with wide smile and open arms, she clung on Yoongi's arms looking at him. "What are you doing here Chae?"

The omega pouted, "I visit you, remember you own me one, now I'll eat dinner here, I really want to test cooking skills again." The alpha removed her arms around his. "I can't, I'm busy right now, go home"

"But I just came here, should we go out, come on oppa, I miss hanging out with you" She clung her hands on him again, "Chaeyoung I said no, go home, I have something to do" She pouted releasing Yoongi's arms.

"Yah your always like that, you always don't have time to me" she teary pouted. Yoongi sighed, "Just go home, I have someth-"

His words cut off when a loud thud coming upstairs, "You have visitor?" Yoongi eyes widen.

"Jimin"

-

Jimin can't do anything but wear Yoongi's sweat pants, he can't come out now because he know Chaeyoung still downstairs, he was looking to a shirt when he remember his phone, he just get a random black shirt and started looking for his phone.

He looked at the side table but it's not there, "Where is it?" Jimin softly wispher, he crawled in bed looking for his phone, until his hand land wrong and he fall on the floor making a loud thud, "O-ouch"

"Chaeyoung! YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG!" He heard Yoongi shouted, he was about to stand when the door suddenly open harshly, "You!" Jimin breath hitched when he saw Chaeyoung furiously looking at him.

"M-M-Ms. Chae-" She immediately walked towards Jimin and harshly grabbed his hair, "AHHHH" Jimin scream "YAH CHAEYOUNG!" Yoongi try to removed her gripped but the omega, "YOU SLUT! FLIRTING WITH YOUR BOSS, HE IS MY FUCKING FIANCÉ YOU FUCKING SL-"

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!" Yoongi shouted causing her gripped loosen, he immediately pushed her away glaring at her, "Jimin....h-hey breath... breath"

Jimin crying too much, he can't breath properly, his hands were trembling body was shaking. He don't know what to do and all in his mind was to run away, away from them. He immediately stand up pushing away Yoongi's gripped on him, he run away bare foot don't know where to go.

"Jimin! Wait...fuck" he then looked at Chaeyoung, deadly glaring.

"What did fucking you that!" Yoongi shouted at her, glaring making Chaeyoung get scared. Yoongi grabbed her arm tight and she wince in pain, "H-He deserved that, how dare him f-flirt you he's a slut, he even knows your my fian-"

"FUCKING SHUT UP! Were not getting married! And don't you dare hurt my omega again Chaeyoung or else I'll fucking kill you with my both hands!"

"O-Oppa it's hur-" "I don't want to see you're face again! Here in my house or even in my company!" He pushed her away cleching his fist.

-

Hope you guys like it. For those who send dm thank you for the compliment not just them but who keep on waiting and loving my stories, thank you so much and always stay safe and healthy, Borahe💜

I want to keep him🥺💜