Red

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar english isn't my first language.

Hi :)

-

Weeks Jimin trying to avoid Yoongi, he always woke up early to avoid him in the morning, while on the office after saying his schedule Jimin always leave immediately. Yoongi can't stop him by leaving because of Chaeyoung.

After work he sleep early on the couch so Yoongi can't talk to him. Yoongi was getting pissed on Jimin.

Jimin was sipping his coffee while walking towards the company building. As he step inside Taehyung wave at him showing his boxy smile.

It was 9 pm when Jimin decide to go home, he was searching for a cheap apartment so he can leave Yoongi's house.

Jimin was waiting at the bus stop, he keep on yawing stretching his hands up.

He then got startled when a loud car horn, he looked at the white Bugatti Chiron infront of him. Jimin got scared. He immediately stand up and ready to walk away when it start to horn again.

He looked at his back seeing the window of the car rolled down, "Jimin" His eyes widen when he saw him, the guy immediately wave at him smiling widely.

Jimin smiled widely too, "Taemin, Lee Taemin" he happily said. Taemin went out of his car walking towards Jimin. Jimin immediately hugged the alpha, he hugged him back.

Taemin chuckled, "I miss you" Jimin looked at him hitting his chest, "How dare you leave without saying, I miss you too!"

Taemin laughed," I'm sorry, my mother called he asked me to help my father at the company and I didn't get time to say goodbye" Jimin step back looking at him.

"How was your company? And you're parents?" Taemin ruffled Jimin's hair, "It was good, also my parents."

"Are you going home? I'll drop you, let's go" Taemin extend his hand and Jimin smiled nodding holding Taemin's hand. They both take a seat inside the car.

Asking questions each other, Jimin point the huge house and Taemin eyes widen, they both went out, "Your living there?" Jimin chuckled "Temporary" he mumbled.

"You have a lot to explain to me Jiminie, Give me your phone number so we can have lunch next time." Jimin smiled

"Good night Jiminie" Taemin pinched his cheeks, "Ouch, Good night to you too, text me when your home okay" Taemin salute and Jimin giggles. Taemin kissed his forehead before going inside his car and drove off.

Jimin stop at his track when he saw Yoongi's car, "He's already here" he slowly open the door seeing an empty living room, he sighed and locked the door.

After stepping complete inside the house he saw Yoongi leaning on the window, "Who was that!?" Yoongi growls, Jimin stepped back at Yoongi's scent hit his nostril.

Yoongi glaring at him, Jimin's breath hitched when he saw Yoongi's eyes turned red.

"M-Mr. Mi-" Jimin stuttered "WHO WAS THAT!?" Yoongi growls louder than before.

Jimin was so scared, he felt dizzy because of Yoongi scent. He covered his nose and mouth preventing to sniffed his scent.

"PARK JIMIN! WHO WAS THAT FUCKING GUY!" Jimin closed his eyes, "A-A...frien-"

"FUCKING FRIEND, WHO'S FRIEND WILL KISSED!" Jimin eyes widen.

"Why his acting like this, it's scare me"

"M-Mr. Mi-" Jimin cut his words when Yoongi immediately walked towards him grabbing his both arms. "Say it again" he whispered.

Jimin saw Yoongi's red eyes, he closed his eyes feeling scared, "I-I'm s-s-s-sorry" Yoongi held his hand tight making Jimin wince in pain.

"Y-Yoongi...." Jimin cried feeling Yoongi's long nails digging his skin. "H-H-H-Hyung"

Suddenly, Yoongi's eyes turned back as he saw Jimin eyes were closed, tears streaming down, "Fuck" he mumbles.

He slowly let go his arms but then Jimin knees feel weak and was about fall down when Yoongi catch him.

Jimin slowly open his eyes meeting Yoongi's dark orbs. "Shit, I-I'm so sorry, fuck."

Jimin fainted, Yoongi carry him upstairs laying him down at the bed, he removed his shoes and covered him a blanket.

Yoongi stare at him, "Dammit!" Yoongi grabbed his hair tight, closing his eyes.

-

Yoonmin couple red bracelet. Heart heart💜

 Heart heart💜