Love

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

"Are you sure love? You know I can take a leave  until our ba-" Jimin shut him up with his lips, "I told you I'm fine, I'll call you if something happen, in fact your company needs you and I promise when I decide to go somewhere I will call you so you'll know what or where am I going, now go hmm, I love you"Jimin said cupping his alphas cheeks while staring deeply on his dark orbs.

Yoongi smile as Jimin say those words, "Love" he mumble, "Can you say that again?" Yoongi wrapped his hand on the omegas waist making Jimin gasped of his sudden action, Jimin place his hand on the alphas chest. 

He was blushing hard as Yoongi give him a peck on his lips, "H-Hyung...your getting l-late, you s-sh-" Yoongi pulled him more closer "I'll go if you say it again love" Jimin blushed so hard, Yoongi was staring deeply at him while he was looking down avoiding his eyes.

Yoongi put his finger on Jimins chin making him looked up, "Come on love, just say i-"

"ILOVEYOU, now go h-hyung" Jimin buried his face on Yoongis chest earning a chuckled to the older, "Can I hear it clearly love?" Jimin shake his head, hugging the alpha so tight, Yoongi hug him back brushing the omegas hair and kissing his head.

"Hyung....g-go now" Yoongi chuckled, "How can I if your hugging me this tight?" Jimin pulled away, pouting as Yoongi keep on teasing him, "Go..." Yoongi leaned closer while still smiling at the younger, "I'll go, can I get my good bye kiss?" Yoongi said staring at the youngers plump lips.

Fuck...that pouty lips.

Jimin cutely glare at him while still pouting, "Hyung you keep on asking and asking just go, Hoseok hyung will call you again." Now it's Yoongi who's pouting, "Come on love just give me a peck here" he pointed at his lips.

"You know what you, I'm always thinking if your still an alpha" Jimin laughed and thats make Yoongis heart melt, "Love, your the one who making me like this" Yoongi bop Jimins nose.

Jimin blushed, "O-Okay okay, now go hyung" Yoongi smiled, "Kiss me first, it's my breakfast though" Jimin hit the alphas chest, "Love if you just kiss me already I will definitely g-" Yoongi was cut off when Jimin give him a quick peck.

So quick that make Yoongi want for more, "Thats so fast love, give me 5 minutes ki-" again Yoongi receive other hit on his chest, "Yaaah hyung your pervert, go...bye" Jimin pushed him away while laughing at the omega.

-

Jimin was munching his food when his phone beep, as he looked at his phone he saw "My Alpha💜😙" Jimin immediately smile as he read the id.

My Alpha💜😙
How are you love? I should go home now I can't work thinking your alone at home.🥺

Jimin chuckled as he saw the emoji that Yoongis used, "What will hyung look if he do this haha"

You:
I'm fine hyung don't worry😘

My Alpha💜😙
Are you sure love? I can leave these papers for you.

You:
Yeah hyung, just work hard,
not too hard okay?😘😘

My Alpha💜😙
Okay, anything you want when I got home?

Jimin can't stop smiling, reading his alphas sweet messages makes his heart melt and falling more at the alpha.

You:
Hmm, pizza and ice cream
specially you,
I want your hugs and kisses🥺

My Alpha💜😙
Fuck love, I want you too.

Jimin decided not to reply him so he can focus on his work, he just watched some cartoons while munching his apple. He was busy searching for another movie when his phone buzzed. Jimin immediately smiled wide, he grab his phone expecting it was Yoongi.

Taeminie hyung
Minnie...what are you doing,
can we meet now? You owned me one😊

-

Jimin take a look one last time at the mirror, making sure that he's really ready. He was excited to meet his hyung, especially to announce that he was pregnant.

He grabbed his phone informing Taemin that he was ready, he get his coat and keys of the house. He went outside and locked the door.

*Car Honk

Jimin immediately looked up seeing Taemin smiling widely at him, "Hyung" the omega walk towards him and hugged him tight, "Hmm how are you babe?" Jimin giggles "Hyung I said stop calling me that" Taemin chuckled pinching the omegas cheeks.

"Your scent, it's too sweet, why?" Taemin looked at him confusedly, Jimin smiled widely, "Is my scent really that sweet?" Jimin cutely giggles, "Yes, why though?"

Jimin hugged his arm while still smiling at the alpha, "I'm pregnant hyung, two weeks" Taemin looked at him shock, "W-W-What?" Jimin giggled, "My alpha, get me pre-" "Who? How?" He growls.

Jimin looked at him confused, "What do you mean how?" Taemin deeply sighed trying to control his self, "Who's the lucky alpha Jim" Jimin slightly smile, "Min Yoon-"

"Park Jimin!"

-

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO OUR GREAT, AMAZING LEADER-NIM, KIM NAMJOON💜😍🔥

How are you fellas? Hope you'll doing fine, this was a short update because I have busy schedule and I'm starting to edit my story SWTM

Always stay safe and healthy fellas love lots.