Celebration and the Truth

Everyone walks into the kitchen and Clementine opens the fridge. She takes out a weird looking bottle.

Luna looks at it, "I feel like I was supposed to remember something about that."

Coraline shrugs, "It's fine. I'm sure if it was really important you'd remember."

Luna nods, "True. I wouldn't forget something that is important. Especially if it was something we'd consume." Clementine opens the bottle and starts to pour it into cups. She passes a cup to everyone once she is done filling them. "Let's do a toast."

Coraline nods and smiles, "Yeah. Cheers to completing the first step in fighting against the Zacrotanian army." Everyone clinks their drinks together.

Clementine smiles, "There's plenty more in the fridge if any of you want more. The fridge gives you an unlimited amount."

Luna smiled, "A great advancement I made."

Parker looks at it in aw, "That's amazing. How does it work?" Luna explains how it works but it's a little confusing for Parker at first because it's alien technology but soon enough she understands it. Sara and Lilly talk in the corner.

Sara smirks, "I bet I can drink more than you can."

Lilly scoffs, "You wish." They look at each other and then rush to the fridge. They continuously drink the beverage down. Nova stays in his corner of the room while drinking. Phoenix talks to Coraline. Everyone is having a drink while doing their own thing. Eventually Luna joins Coraline and Phoenix.

Parker walks over to Clementine, "H-hey. Cllllllementine?" Clementine looks at her sadly as Parker starts to whisper. "Youuuuu wanna know sssssssssssomethingggggg?" Clementine nods still sad. Parker realizes that she's sad and Parker starts to frown. "W-why are youuuuu sad?"

Clementine looks down at the food in her hand, "I just love food so much." Clementine starts to cry. Suddenly everyone hears a big thump. They look over to find Sara on the floor.

Lilly smiles lazily, "Ha! I drank more!" She keeps leaning from left to right. "Ha!" She falls to the floor unconscious.

Coraline smiles, "I'll take them to their rooms." Luna thinks as Coraline picks them up.

Parker walks over to Luna, "Y-you know. I like toooo build thingssss. B-back on Earth I-i was buildingggg a new power ssssource." Parker frowns.

Luna looks at her, "Why are you sad Parker?"
Parker looks at Luna, "I-I'm not sad. Y-you don't need to know. N-no-one does." Parker smiles. "Weeee ssshould build sssomething..." Parker laughs. "Out of thissss world."

Luna smiles, "Now I remember what I was supposed to remember about that drink." Luna laughs. "Heh, you guys probably shouldn't have drank that. For most species it acts as a colorless volatile flammable liquid that is produced by the natural fermentation of sugars."

Parker laughs, "Otherwissse known asss alcohol."

Luna nods, "Yes! Exactly! Well it's too late now."

Phoenix screams, "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Phoenix plays music while dancing. "WOOOO!"

Parker whispers to Nova, "You ssshould totally join him. It'll be fun." Parker continues to laugh to herself.

Nova shakes his head, "I'd rather not."

Parker grins, "W-why not? Are you sssssscared?"

Nova takes a swig of the bottle, "No I'm not scared."

Parker shrugs, "Okay. Whatever you ssssay." Parker continues to laugh. "But I think you're j-just ssscared." Parker laughs again.

Nova throws the bottle against the wall and it smashed on impact, "Don't piss me off."