Chapter 1

Deep in the shadows of the world, where the light never touches, is where the angels of darkness reign. Forming ways and means to destroy and conquer the living creatures of every land.

Zina, daughter of the most evil angel, Zersiz, longed and waited for the day she too would destroy a human's life, and that time had finally come.

"Zina, I have a mission for you." Zersiz grumbled so quietly that it was hard to hear. "And you better not fail me."

Zina approached her father slowly with her wings dragging on the ground. "Yes father, whatever you wish."

"I want you to destroy this putrid human by the name of Angelo" Zina smiled widely, knowing that she had finally reached the time in her life where she felt useful to her kind.

"Stop smiling!" Her father shouted, using his fist to hit the side of his throne. "It's gross, we don't smile, we smirk. Anyway, this human isn't easy to kill, many have tried and failed , that is why I am entrusting you."

"He is just human, what makes him so difficult to kill?" Zina asked with confusion and rage lacing her tone.

"I haven't the slightest clue." Her father said quietly whilst scratching the back of his neck. Zina found her father's nervousness appalling and irritating. A king of darkness, nervous of a regular, powerless human? It was insanity.

"I would destroy him, Father. You can count on me" she mumbled before taking off into the moonless night sky with her long, black wings.

____________________________________________

This is just the beginning, it gets better with time.

Vote, follow & comment.

All rights reserved

TheSharkFin.