Chapter 8

Before her stood the one person she never thought she would ever meet again. He looked like he slept in a bush, which wasn't new because he lived in a forest, but this time it didn't look good.

"Darkos what do you want here!" She yelled, dropping Nick to the ground and turning around. She approached Darkos and threw Darkos towards the tree the couple were leaning against.

Darkos struggled, trying as hard as possible to get up but Zina beat him to it. She grabbed on his neck and lifted him, looking him dead in the eye.

" I said, What are you doing?" She frowned at him, not caring how ferocious she looked.

Nick got up and started limping away. Zina dropped Darkos and walked over to him. He instantly started screaming as Zina picked him up and bit him on the shoulder.

He constantly banged on her head with a clunched fist and screaming for help as loudly as possible.  She bit harder into his flesh until her teeth were cracking the bone.

Blood rushed out, oozing from every direction , dripping down his face and her spine. She inserted the her nails into the open wound, no noticing the struggle Nick was putting up.

She begun to rip it apart to make space available for her to devour him quickly. She bit into his neck bone tightening the grip her teeth had on him. He screeched in pain, giving in to her bites.

He finally bled to death , as Zina cracked his neck bone completely. She dropped his lifeless body on the trunk of the tree and walked towards Darkos.

" What do you want from me Darkos? " She pounded her fists on his chest. He didn't respond, he only looked at her the wide eyes.

She grabbed him by the neck and lifted him off the ground. "If you don't tell me what you're doing here, I'll kill you just like I killed him. "

Darkos opened his mouth as if to say something but shut it quickly. Zina got furious, she had no patience for him. She tightened her grip.

" I - I came to tell..." He stuttered, struggling to talk since his throat was being choked.

"Speak up!" She demanded from him as she tightened her grip even more. Her eyes were full of rage.

"To tell you..." He gasped for air. Choking on his own breathe. He struggled still in her tight grip.

Zina then noticed that she might have taken his disappearing ability, or even made him forget how to use them. She released him from her grip.

He panted heavily, while crawling towards another tree. He leaned on the tree , coughing wildly.

" Now you can tell me what you want. My wings? Because I don't have them anymore." She screamed at him.

" I came all the way here, from that forest I was in. I slept in a bush with a porcupine constantly jabbing at me with its spikes, to tell you that....."

"Spit it out!" She hissed , waiting angrily for what he had to say. She growled loudly as he started  to pant.

He finally regained composure, straightening up himself. Walking closer to her." That I love you, Zina." He said quickly and crashed his lips against hers.

____________________________________________

Whoa! I know it's quite short but that's all that came to mind. Hope you liked it though. I'll do an early update for the next chapter.  Bye. :D

Vote, follow & comment.

All rights reserved.

TheSharkFin.