Chapter 11.

It's just so funny how life works, I'm destined to kill him and he crashes right into me. I wouldn't call it destiny but it had to be done.  It just had to.

Angelo got up slowly and stretched out his hand to help Zina up. Reluctantly, she took it and he yanked her up.

"So, Zina." He said, stretching the "A" of her name. "You're like the new girl here. How come I'm just meeting you?"

"You just weren't looking hard enough." She said bluntly and begun to walk away. She brushed out the soil in her hair. "Or maybe I wasn't. " 

She was halfway at the doors of the Pandora when Angelo yelled back at her. " So when can I see you again? Tonight? "

She turned around slowly, trying her best to retain her growing smile.  " Yeah. Meet me at the Pandora at 8:00 tonight. " He gave a huge thumbs up and darted down the lawn towards the parking lot.

Oh, this day just keeps getting better and better, she smirked.

***

The evening came by quickly, and Zina was exhausted. She had patrolled the whole school looking for something fun to do, there was none.

She retired to her bed, crawling under the covers. Her eyelids slowly begun to drop. They seemed to weigh a ton. Suddenly the door opened widely, bringing in bright white light.

Zina instantly got up from her bed and grabbed one of Ally's high heeled shoes. " What do you want here?" She yelled loudly , clutching the shoe in both hands like a sword. 

" Easy, psycho. I live here now. " The door shut and the light diminished.  Ally stood  by her bed watching Zina in awe. " Hey. Put my shoe down. Those are from barneys."

"Who?"

"Barneys. Who did you think I was, some kind of sex criminal? Gosh, you're really weird. That's it.  You're just weird."

"Ally, remember what I told you I'll do to you if you don't stop with the questions. " Zina threw the shoe on the ground and got back under the covers.

" You still can't want to kill me. Because of me , you bumped into that guy and you've got a date so I guess I did you a favour." Zina's eyes were already closed but she could actually hear the amusement in every word Ally said.

Date... What date is this rodent talking about, she thought to herself.

She got up instantly from her bed, pain shot up to her head but she ignored it. Ally looked at her with shock and utter disgust.

" Guess someone's off her pills." She muttered to herself but Zina heard every word she said. She grabbed Ally's red locks and pulled her towards the school washrooms.

" Oh, no please don't eat me. I'm all lean and..,  I have diabetes, and. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. "  Ally pleaded, trying her best to convince Zina not to eat her.

"Zina don't eat me. I beg you. If I die, who'll take care of my llama, Cindy. " she slapped Zina's hand as hard as she could but it had no effect. " goodbye cruel world."

" Ally..." Zina said as sweetly as she could possibly feign to be.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up! I need you to fix me up. I have no idea what to wear." Ally's face fell instantly for just a second, then it brightened up again.

She begun to pull kiss faces and make her hands smooch. " Looks like someone's smitten for Angelo. Do you wanna kiss lil' Angelo? "

"Make one more fancy remark and I'll jab you in the throat." Zina said quickly, striking fear into Ally once more.