Chapter 7

It was dawn, and Zina was wide awake. Not only was she awake, but she was starving.

She refused to eat her room mate because everyone would know it was her. She got up and ran out of the door.

She ran down the hallway, towards the main door. There was a janitor who was cleaning the floors.

She growled, revealing her sharp teeth, and begun to run towards him. She moved so fast that it made it impossible to see her feet moving.

" What the..." The janitor screamed as she pounced on his chest.  She sunk her nails into his neck and bit on the flesh of his face.

She yanked it out bit by bit with her teeth, swallowing every bit she could. Blood was oozing from the neck and cheek of the janitor, and as we're her lips.

The janitor finally gave up and allowed her to devour his flesh. She placed her left hand on his chest. She dug her nails deeper in, feeling his bones cracking as she pushed further and further in.

She drilled her hand through the bones and grabbed on his heart. It was warm and beating slightly. She grabbed it in her palm and yanked it out.

The last breathe escaped from the lips of the man, releasing a scent of brandy and almonds. All though she had just devoured a whole human, she still longed for more.

She ran out of the main doors, sniffing the air for a scent of a human. "Nick, stop it!" A feminine voice, from beyond the bushes, whispered seductively.

It would have been hard to catch a voice that low but because of her hunger, her ears seemed to reach far levels. She ran towards the bush, as quietly as possible.

She crept  into the bush and watched the couple who stood in front of a tree, kissing passionately.  He placed his hands on the arch of her back, moving down slowly to her butt.

She giggled loudly , placing her hands on his chest pushing him back. Zina jumped out of the bush and landed on the ground in front of the couple.

The girl screamed and hid behind the boy ,who she constantly called Nick. Zina bared  her teeth, revealing every single one drenched completely in blood.

Both of the humans screamed,  hiding behind each other, pushing one another in front. Zina jumped closer to them, till she was almost face to face with them.

"Her eyes are red, Wilma."  Nick said as he slowly moved back. Zina licked her lips and walked closer to them.

She touched Nick's face. Caressing his cheeks and jaw line with her bloodied hands. He cringed with every movement she made.

"You're so attractive. It's just so unfortunately..." she whispered as she pulled him closer till they were chest to chest. " It's unfortunate that you're soon going to be my midnight snack."

She then put her lips on his and begun to gnaw on his lower lip. Nick seemed to enjoy it for a while until he felt her teeth sink into his lips, cutting them into shreds.

Wilma screamed and began to run away. "You're on your own sonny boy. You're on your own!" She yelled loudly , running with all her might.

Zina deepened the kiss, opening her mouth to enable Nick's tongue to roll in her mouth. Nick did as she had expected , enjoy the kiss.

Their lips moved in perfect synchronisation.  She then took her chance and bit on his tongue.

He giggled lightly, but suddenly the little pain he felt increased greatly. He wailed, but they only came out as muffled screams.

She bit his tongue off and swallowed it whole. Nick was dumbfounded , bleeding heavily and quickly. Zina was about to bit onto his throat when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She turned around quickly, and was shocked by the person who she was seeing with her own eyes.

____________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter. If you find any problems don't blame me, I wrote it while watching Vampire diaries.

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year.

Vote, follow & comment.

All rights reserved.

TheSharkFin.