Chapter 13.

This is basically my idea of what Angelo would look like. I hope it tally with your ideas of how he would possibly look like.
Song to the side; Too close by Alex Clare
----->
Play this song when their in the car coming back. I picked this song cos it's a really cool song and I personally like it. Hope you do too.

____________________________________________

Zina opened her eyes. The world was spinning and a striking pain filled her skull. She pulled her hands forward to touch her head, only for them to be instantly pulled back. She was chained.

" Why am I here? " She yelled , stomping her feet on the ground. " Get me out of this cage."

" Quite down, Missy.  You aren't leaving anytime soon so I suggest you get it out of your mind and enjoy the little cafe we've made for you."

" And I suggest that you let me out of here!" She barked with a voice that was unfamiliar to her. She pulled on the chains, trying to release them from their hold on the ground.

The speaking object that stood in the dark corner of the cave approached slowly. He had a lean physique and a British accent. A long flowing object trailed behind him.

Zina looked harder and harder until she finally saw what it was. He had grey wings. Not black and not white, but grey. " What are you?"

" We're rogue angels. You like my wings? " He spread his wings quickly. A gust of wind blew dust towards Zina's face but she didn't flinch as it hit her.

There were only few rogue angels, only few were brave enough to leave their kind to become independent or in other words , loners but it seems they've come together.

Many shadows begun to move towards Zina, all dressed in black with grey wings behind them. There were almost fourteen rogue angels standing around the cage , staring Zina down.

" We're probably going to eat you, Missy. But it's okay. I'll bury your bones. It's my speciality. " He said with a very ferocious smile on his face. His eye continously twitched as he stared her down.

Zina closed her eyes tightly and concentrated on the portion of her brain which stored Darkos' memory. A laugh echoed through the cave,  bouncing off the walls.

A loud popping sound filled Zina's ears and her body felt lighter. She opened her eyes and she was behind the British one. She quickly locked his head in between her left hand and drew the dagger out from its case on his belt.

" if you don't get me out of here, I'll kill him. And I don't mind killing all of you either . "  she tightened her grip and the brit squealed.

" We'll never do what you say."

"Okay, your choice." She giggled. Her grip tightened slowly, waiting patiently for someone to intervene.

Slowly, his veins begun to show on his forehead while he screamed loudly for them to refuse. She tightened the grip even more.

" I'll let him go, only if you're all in my service when I need you. " Mummers filled the room, most of which were the refusal to the agreement. She stomped her foot on his wing and he shook in pain.

" Yes , yes we'll do it . Just let me go. " He screamed. She cut the side of his neck with the dagger and touched the cut with her fingers. A brown substance covered the scar then it faded away, leaving a black mark.

" This is my mark. And you can't break your promise otherwise the mark would become internal and you would die, slowly turning into a pile of ashes." In other words, you're mine now." She whispered into his ear and slowly let him go.