Chapter 4.

"Father, you have to be more specific with details. " Zina said as she approached her father. She managed to divert his attention from the sky, but only for a second.

" Darkos would tell you everything you need to know about him. " Her father whispered with his eyes still fixed on the sky.

She sighed , and begun to fly to the woods where Darkos lived. " Darkos! Darkos come out. " She screamed " Darkos. Get out, you lazy slob.

A tall dark haired man covered in dark clothes and hair  appeared from the forest. " Y'know, for someone who barely knows me, you sure have a way with words. " He said and disappeared then re - appeared beside Zina.

He touched  and caressing her wings. " And to who do I owe the pleasure? " He asked.  She swatted him with her left wing causing him to fall flat on the ground.

" The King's daughter, Zina. " She said as she glared at him as he laid on the ground with soil in his thick beard.  He got up quickly and begun to run away back into the woods.

She used her mind to control his body , and begun to pull his limbs in all the wrong directions.

He cried in pain. "What do you want from me? "  She twisted his limbs further and further back.

"I need you to tell me everything you know about Angelo. " She demanded from him quietly. He begun to shake his head vigorously. " Okay then, you leave me no choice."

She then placed her free hand on his forehead and started to retrieve every bit of information from his brain. Leaving him shocked with no memory as to what had happened.

She removed her hand from his head and just walked away leaving Darkos alone in an unfamiliar woods.

*

*

*

Zina waited till day to hunt for Angelo. She had found out that he went to a nearby school and lived with his adopted parents. She informed her father about the information she had received and how she did it.

"I'm going to pretend to be one of the students of his school. But I can't shift into anything, and I refuse to give my wings away." She told her father.

She pleaded on many occasions, but to no avail. Her father demanded that she give her wings away for a while and when she was done with the mission she could have them back and heal them with the blood of the human.

Zina finally agreed to the plan and allowed her father to cut off her wings. She screamed in agony, cursing her father with every cut he made but she made no attempt to move or stop him.

She laid on the ground quivering in a pool of her own blood. Angelo, your blood is mine. You cost me my wings and now your life is mine, she thought angrily to herself.

"I have paid some shifters to act as your parents as you complete your mission ." He said as he lifted his daughter up. "And you would not return until the mission is complete."

She began to leave the only to meet two humans dressed in suites. "We're your new parents!" They shouted in Unison with huge smiles on their faces.

Zina snorted in a very unattractive manner. " I hate you already." She grumbled and walked towards their car .

______________________________________________

Not my best work but I still hope you liked it. I was kinda busy so don't judge me. ;)

Vote, follow & comment.

All rights reserved.

TheSharkFin.