Introvert

*Shinsou's POV by panda*

I was sitting in my room or as any other person in my family calls it, my cave. once again binging the deepest darkest parts of YouTube, and before you ask yes I was watching cat videos.

The sun peeking through the window slightly lighting up my mostly black room. I don't have many friends so I spend a lot of time in my room. I don't mind though, I like being alone. But sadly this peace didn't last long.

My papa walked in already screaming at me to get out of the house like always. I hid my head under my Pikachu pillow pet that I've had since I was 8. And yes when I say screaming I mean screaming my papa THE present mic comes in to my room and drags me out of bed. half carrying me down the stairs.

we walk into the kitchen and my dad (Aizawa) and little sister (Eri) are sitting on the couch. I sat at the bar cup of coffee already in hand. I slowly sipped it just trying to get my body to actually do things.

" shin you need to get out of the house sometimes, you can't stay locked up in your room all day." papa was once again scolding me telling me to get out and make friends. He doesn't get that I'm happy how I am.

" But the world is so loud, our house is quiet." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath

" THERE IS NO SILENCE ONLY DOC MCSTUFFINS!" Dad yelled from the other room. I laughed hearing the docmcstuffins theme song play again. It's always been Eri's favorite.

" Ok son, your going out today. I don't care where just go outside. Call if you need us just go!" By now papa was full on screaming. I rolled my eyes before giving in and walking out the door.

I walked off down the road hands in my pockets headphones in. Reluctantly vibing down the street. I walked for a good 20 minutes before seeing the old arcade.

I used to come to this arcade a lot as a kid. It was papas favorite place to take me. It still looked the exact same when I walked in. Right inside the door was the crawling undead game(averting copyright since today)
with one sad blonde sitting there. When he saw me his eyes lit up.

" HEY! Purple haired guy, I have no one to play with do you wanna join" he hollered at me. I don't know him at all but I think it's a good time to say, he is definitely a loud blonde.

" sure why not, I'm Shinsou ." I told him. I recognized his face from school but I don't bother with names no one stays around that long for me.

" I'm denki Kaminari! Nice to meet you!" And with that he started the game.

A/n ok guys, pancake is gonna write the next chapter from denkis POV that's how a lot of this is gonna go POV switches between us we'll put who wrote what at the top! Have a great day love you all!!