Love and lies

*Denkis POV by panda*

Walking back into class shinsous went to his( my actual) seat I went to mine( his actually) directly next to it. Except there was a slight problem. She has pink hair, a skanky uniform, and peircing violet eyes well one the other was blue. Anyway this problem was sitting in my seat.

" ma'am I believe your in my seat." she smirked at me before turning her big eyes and saying the most absolutely sickening sweet voice

" oh but I have no where else to sit and the boy right next to me is so devishley handsome I think I'll just stay right here" she ensured.

" but then were will I sit, I've been sitting there since my first day of class and I don't believe you can. There's a seat for you in the back" I kept pushing her until she finally huffed and got up.

She looked at shin with a small innocent smile waving and strutted away to the other seat near Mina. The entire time she would not take her eyes off shin. He kept glancing back at her turning redder an redder as he did.

I don't know who this bitch thinks she is but already hate her.

Aizawa started class,

" ok, we have a new student with us. Meet Aiko yokotawaru (her name means love lie btw) she is joining us from Tokyo prep. " he ended before starting on with his usual lessons.

Great a prep girl *sigh*. The class droned on and on for what seemed like hours on end by the time we were final able to get to the dorms the Aiko already had her arms wrapped around shinsou. I guess she thinks it's me but still I don't like it.

" oh kami you know how absolutely adorable you are!" she gushed. "You are just the nicest guy, every where else the guys have always been so hateful to me your the first to actually treat me so well!"

Barf.

" well Aiko you are pretty cute! Your a really nice girl ya know." how the hell does he believe that! He's falling for her!

The entire day the constantly glansing at each other. Laughing at each other's stupid jokes an by the end of the day they would walk down the halls holding hands. Leaving me. Alone. Again...