Flashback

* Denkis POV by panda*
*t/w: trans phobia an panic attacks mentioned.

Can't breath, can't breathe, can't breath! Hot tears where streaming down my face. I pulled my knees to my chest my body was uncontrollably shaking. He's gonna find out, he can't find out. If he finds out he's gonna tell everyone! All I could think about was that day.

*flashback starts*
I walked down the stairs my long hair reaching my lower back. I walked into the living room seeing my mom and dad sitting on the couch watching TV.

" mom dad I have someone really important to tell you."   They looked at me confused before I continued talking. My voice very shaky.

" Now I know you've always seen me as Nariko but I'm not comfortable with that anymore. I think you guys should know I go by Denki now... And I'm not a girl." my dad snarled at me before standing up

" the fuck did you just say to me girl!" I flinched at the word 'girl'

" Dad please I hate being called girl, I hate the name Nariko, I hate being your daughter." .

"Good because as of now I don't have any kids!" he spat at me his words laced with acid. I felt my chest tighten. My legs were shaking and could barley support my weight. I stumbled.

" well then you don't have a wife either." my mom finally spoke. She glared at my dad before  continuing.

" I am a pansexual women I can get someone who will support my son and myself. So as of now you are alone!" she grabbed my hand and pulled us both upstairs.

" Denki baby go pack your things were leaving. I'll order you a binder and we can get you on testosterone if you want." she looks at me and hugged me and apologized fory dads actions before going to her room to pack.

I couldn't believe what just happened. My mom skipped over it like it was nothing. She's even leaving my dad for me... I don't deserve this, she doesn't deserve this.

* flashbacks over*

When I was able to refocus I was still in shinsous room. My eyes ripped across the room as I tried trying to ground myself.

That's when the door swung open. Shinsou, in my body was at my side in seconds. He had his arms wrapped around me I was almost sitting on his lap. He hushed me.

" it's ok you'll be ok I won't tell anyone I promise." I looked at his eyes not being able to hide the evident fear in my own.

" y-you, you wo-wont, you won't, you p-promise-sss" I couldn't stable my voice.( this is genuinely how I sound when I'm panicking repetition of words and bad stutter its weird)  It always gets really stuterie like a broken record when I'm panicking.

" I swear on everything I won't" I took a deep breath easing into his shoulder. He tensed up before relaxing once again.

" I told your mom I was coming to get you and we were walking to school, when I walked In my dad's walked out so we should go."

I stood up nodding helping him up and we started our walk to UA. Ready to face Aizawa and figure out what is going on.

*IMPORTANT*A/n hey guys I'm sorry but pancake got herself grounded for a month and so this story is on hold till she can get back to writing. Once again I'm so sorry but I'm not gonna continue without her. I hope y'all have a great day and aren't to upset with us. (˘³˘)