How to be happy

* shinsous POV by panda*
T/w I'm sorry more angst an sad boi times. It will get happier soon enough! Dont hate me!

We walked down the hallway trying to get to classes. This year I've been put in 2-A so thankfully denki and I will be able to watch each other. With this class at least my dad's the teacher.

" ok class today we are starting with simple practices." he paused "go to gym B and practice some quirk work. kaminari and Hitoshi., come with me."

There was a chorus of OO's and Ahh's as we slowly raised from our seat. Yay.

We walked out and met aizawa in the hallway.

" ok kids, neither of you have any clue how the others quirk works so I'll be putting you out of quirk practice until we decide how the hell to fix this disaster" he explained.

I understand why it's really dangerous, especially Denkis quirk! It could fry me whole! I sighed,

" k dad, we'll sit in the class while you take the class off to practice quirks. That's just great" my dad glared at me.

" I hope that wasn't a backhanded comment!" he half growled " because you know how I take sass, I will ground your ass Hitoshi!"

" ok ok ok! Well go!" denki and I walked back into class and my dad walked out with the 1-A students. Leaving us there alone with nothing to do.

" ya know kaminari, being you is not easy. Your always so happy." he looked at me nodded before looking down. " like your always perky an bubbly and smiley. It's unnatural!" I persisted. He glared and shook his head slightly. " you just have the perfect life don't you? You have great friends, a loving family. No one ever let go of you because you weren't what they wanted..." He looked at me. He has tears pooling in his eyes

" you ignorant asshole... You don't understand anything do you? My life is anything but perfect! I've been disowned by my own father bc I wasn't what he wanted!! No matter how hard I tried it couldn't be what he wanted!!" his voice started rising.

"the face everyone sees! Is so goddamn hard to keep up! You ever wonder where I go during lunch period? Up to the roof top! Wondering if today is the day but finally give everyone what the hell they want!" he was crying harder now and his voice was breaking more...

"wondering if anyone will ever care about me! Hating my body because it's not what I want it to be... Hating myself bc I can't just be happy! He fell to the floor. His fingers clenched the hair close to his scalp.

" why can't I just be happy! What the fuck is wrong with me! Why isn't my brain normal! Why do I feel like this! Why the fuck do I want to die! Why aren't I dead yet?" He finally stopped yelling before passing out right in front of me blood on his fingers,  staining his hair from pulling at his scalp. Holy fucking all might, Denki Kaminari is a broken boy.

A/n ok guys this was kinda hard to write.  This isn't like I'm projecting or anything. Love you all and know that if you need anything you can always reach out to my on discord! I don't want any of you feeling like this! Im here if you need me! Have a great day and I hope you know that if no one else accepts you me an pancake love you all so much!