Switched

*Denki's POV By Pancake*

I woke up feeling strange. The tightness in my chest that had been there last night was gone. I opened my eyes to an all black room. In my arms was a worn-out pikachu pillow that looked like it had been used for several years. I sat up, starting to panic. This wasn't my house. The door opened.

"Shinsou! Get up, it's time for school!" Present Mic was standing in the doorway.

Shinsou? I thought to myself. "Sir, I'm not-" I stopped. My voice sounded different.

"Not what?" He looked concerned. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Nevermind, it's nothing." I got up and sprinted to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked in the mirror.

My eyes were tired and purple instead of bright and yellow. An unruly mop of purple hair sat on my head. I was about three inches taller than my normal height. I was in the body of Hitoshi Shinsou.

I started to panic. I was in the wrong body. Was Shinsou in my body? How was I supposed to go to school as someone else?!

I sighed and went back to my- no Shinsou's room. I went over to the dresser and picked up the UA uniform. I put it on and couldn't help but stare at his (my?) muscles. He was shredded. It was obvious he trained a lot.

I put on the uniform and went back to the bathroom. I found a brush and a comb and started trying to tame the mess of purple on my head. After about thirty minutes, I finally got it looking somewhat presentable.

That's when it hit me. If Shinsou was in my body, he was going to know things about me no one else does. Before I knew it, I was on the ground, finding it difficult to breathe or think. He was going to know.

A/n Hey y'all I decided to go ahead an add this here so maybe more people will see it but pancake and I have discord if you wanna freind us!
Panda- PANDA #5058
Pancake- pancake #5366
If you decide to add us let us know and tell us your user names! We would love to get to know y'all!!