Tell A Teacher

*Shinsou's POV by Pancake*

Luckily, we arrived at UA on time. Now we just had to hope that Dad wasn't too busy yet. I held Denki's- my?- hand, as we raced down the corridor to Dad's classroom. I saw him about to walk into his room.

"Dad!" I paused and cursed under my breath. He looked at us. "I meant, uhm, Mr. Aizawa! Shinsou and I need to talk to you."

He eyed us suspiciously and I suddenly became aware that Denki and I were still holding hands. "Come in." I let out a sigh of relief as we walked into the classroom. "Bring some chairs and sit down." He sat behind his desk and we pulled up some chairs to sit down. "What do you boys need?"
"Well, we kind of were hanging out at an arcade and this little kid hit us with a quirk and we ended up switching bodies, and it's really scary but also kinda cool!" Denki spoke fast. I could hardly tell what he was saying. Dad's eyes went wide.

He looked at us for a moment, then turned towards Denki. "Okay, let's say I believe you. Kaminari, what did you place in the Quirk Apprehension Test in first year?"

"16th!" He answered immediately. Dad turned towards me.

"What did I get you for your 13th birthday, Hitoshi?" He asked

"A calico cat that we named Cleo!" it was pretty easy to remember. Dad looked back and forth between us. He put his head in his hands and sighed.

"Why is it always my students?" He looked tired, which was pretty normal. He looked back at us. "Until we know how to fix this, you both have to keep quiet about it. You have to pretend to be each other for now. We'll find a cure as soon as we can."

I just had pretend to be Denki for a little while. That can't be too bad, right? Only one problem, I had no idea how to be Denki Kaminari.

*A/N: What's up my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals? I'm finally ungrounded! Sorry for the delay lol. I'm going to try to stay ungrounded for now haha. Anyways, continue enjoying Switch Up Lover Boy!*