Secrets

* shinsou POV by panda*

Opening my eyes to a women's voice ringing in my ears.

" come on denk, it's time for you for at day of school gotta get there early to out your stuff in your dorm" wait what!

I sat up but before I was able to fully sit I had a sharp squeezing pain in my chest. I was confused but all I was able to do was nod.

I slowly got out of bed before walking over to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror an I didn't have my signature purple hair and violet eyes.

I had unruly yellow hair and piercing gold eyes. I was in the body of Denki Kaminari. Still feeling the sharp pain cutting into my-or his chest I lifted the shirt. There was a tan undershirt type thing squeezing my airway. It hurt I'll admit. It didn't take long for me to recognize the item, a binder.

I removed it so I could breath and it was like a rush of fresh air. Under the binder kami was not flat chested to say the least. Not only that's but you could see his the shape of his ribs.

I quickly showered put the binder back on, if I'm in Denkis body I have to keep his secret for him. I walked out of the bathroom and went into the closet. Opening the door it was full of mainly hoodies.

I picked out a yellow one with Pikachu on it. It was huge so it can down to my thighs. I pulled a pair of skinny black jeans slipping them on an finding a pair oy yellow converse. I couldn't find his school uniforms so this will have to work. Andi walked out in to the living area.

" finally your awake! Grab some of your things an I'll help you get the rest." Denkis mom said. We grabbed all of Denkis things loading them to the car.

" ok lets go" before she could finish her sentence I started talking.

" I'm gonna walk with a friend I'll meet you there" and with that I was running down the street.

--------------------------------
I walked up to my house and knocked on the door, I knew if 'Denki' randomly walked into my house my dad's would be alarmed.

" Hi sorry I'm here to get shin, we are walking to school today" I jumped up the stairs skipping every other step.

I pushed the door open and saw my body but not me sitting in the floor in a shaking ball of tears.