Prologue

Wearing a mask and a pair of sunglasses to cover her face as per usual, as she didn't want anyone to find out, Shimizu Kotone walked out of her apartment while an acoustic guitar in the bag at her back. She decided to stop by at the usual shop for brunch before heading towards her final destination.

She walked along the sidewalk while taking in the scenery that she never got bored of ever since she moved here two years ago.

Spotting the shop just in front of her, she picked up her pace and entered the restaurant.

"Ah, Shimizu-chan! Nice to see you again!"

The woman, who is the owner of the shop, happily welcomed Shimizu as soon as she saw her enter.

"Nice to see you too, Kotobuki-san." She bowed towards the owner.

"The usual?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay! Have a seat and I'll bring you your food shortly."

"Thank you."

So, Shimizu went to search for a table and found an empty seat by the window. She placed the guitar next to her and sat down, before taking out her phone. She inserted her air pods into both of her ears and played some music. Relaxing herself, she just looked out the window, watching people pass by the shop while music flows through her mind.

Few minutes later, her food arrived.

"Here you go! Kotobuki's special bento! Enjoy, Shimizu-chan!" Ms Kotobuki said and left to tend to the other customers after Shimizu had thanked her.

She ate slowly as she enjoyed the food. She could never get fed up with it even though she practically eats it every lunch.

After what seemed about an hour, she took her things and went to the counter.

"Thank you for the food, Kotobuki-san." Shimizu gave the cash to her.

"You're welcome, Shimizu-chan! Are you going to the park again?" The woman asked in curiosity.

"Yes."

"I see. Do you plan to become an idol, Shimizu-chan? Or a composer? Or maybe even a musician?" Ms Kotobuki asked, looking at the guitar at Shimizu's back. She sees it everyday so she was wondering whether the teenager in front of her has any interest in pursuing music.

"What makes you say that, Kotobuki-san? I carry around the guitar doesn't mean I want to have a job in music. I just love music, that's all." Shimizu replied.

"I see..." It's a pity though...

"If there is nothing else, I'll be going then. Thank you for the food again, Kotobuki-san." Shimizu bowed and left the shop.

"Come again, Shimizu-chan!" The owner waved at the retreating young lady.

When the door closed, she let out a soft sigh.

"It would be interesting if she met my son..."

( ̄▽ ̄)/♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

Few minutes of walking later, Shimizu finally arrived at her destination. The park.

She found an empty spot under a tree and went there. She took out her guitar and sat down on the grass, not after taking out some papers and a pencil.

Strumming the strings, Shimizu wasn't aware that two people in disguises were watching her from afar. Thinking that she has warmed her fingers up enough, she started to play a few notes while doing some thinking in her mind.