Chapter 24

"A rock musical, huh...I wonder how should I write the song..." Nanami muttered to herself as she walked along the hallway.

She had just left a meeting with Ittoki and Shinomiya where both of them are in the Cross-Unit and had already given a job. They will be doing a rock musical on stage which is a first for them.

"What's this about a rock musical?" Kato came out of nowhere and asked her friend from behind as she stared at the script in her hand.

"Ah! Kotone-chan! You scared me!"

"Sorry, sorry." Kato chuckled. "So, a rock musical?"

"Yeah. Shinomiya-san and Ittoki-kun will be doing a stage play." Nanami said.

"Heh~ And what are their roles?" Kato asked as Nanami handed her the script.

"Both of them are princes. Ittoki-kun's character will be playing the guitar whereas Shinomiya-san's character will be playing the viola." Nanami explained.

"Oh~ It's just for them alright." said Kato as she scanned the script quickly.

"Yes."

Both of them continued walking and when Kato had finished scanning the script she can't help but frowned a little, which Nanami noticed.

"What's wrong, Kotone-chan?"

"Hm? It's nothing. Just that this play is going to be quite interesting." She replied and handed the script back to her friend.

"Oh and if you need any help with the song, don't hesitate to ask me. It is rock after all." Kato added.

"Yes."

I wonder how both of them will act out... After all, their roles are harder than I thought.

On the first day of the rehearsal, Nanami and Kato had gone to the Grand National Theatre to see their rehearsal.

When they were rehearsing halfway, the director, Isurugi Gen, clapped his hands to stop the play. This of course surprised the two males.

"Um..."

"We..."

"Let us try it again!" Ittoki said.

"That's enough for today." The director replied.

"What?"

"Do better next time. I expect more from you." After he said that, he walked off.

"Good work!"

"Let's wrap up!"

The staff said.

"Don't let it get you down."

"Yeah, Isurugi-san's always like that."

"You guys looked a little stiff."

"You need to relax."

"Well, good work."

"Good work."

Two staff said to the two downcasted males.

"Good work..."

Nanami, who stood up, stared at her friends with a worried look, whereas Kato frowned slightly and sighed mentally.

In the evening, back at the Master Course, the four of them were at one of the longue.

"What a shock!" Ittoki gritted his teeth. "I can't believe they cut rehearsal short because of us."

"We really inconvenienced everyone." Shinomiya said.

Nanami gave a worried look while Kato just sipped her tea calmly.