Chapter 21

The next few weeks, STARISH was busy with their practice and Nanami was always with them since she had to play the song.

Sometimes, Kato will join them as well with her guitar.

Right now, they were in the lounge but Kato was with QUARTET NIGHT who were at the second floor.

Kato stared at her friends with delight and couldn't help but think, I'm so proud of them.

Their stage clothes arrived with Tsukimiya and Shibuya. They were thankful for it and Kato just smiled at them in fondness while leaning onto the railing.

"That's great. They look like they're having fun." Kotobuki said with a smile while leaning down the railing. "Maybe we should see if we can get more group work."

They don't do group work?! Kato stared at them with a shock look.

Camus spoke, "But we work alone primarily."

"I know, but it'd be fun for the four of us to work together." Kotobuki turned towards them.

They really don't work together?! The girl looked at them with her mouth opened.

Seeing her expression, Kurosaki said, "We sing together sometimes, when the president orders us to do so. What good will getting more group work do?"

"Eh~ Ran-ran, you might say that... But you actually like QUARTET NIGHT, don't you?" Kotobuki teased.

The rockstar slightly gulped.

"We had fun singing 'Poison Kiss'. I think the four of us actually get along pretty well." Kotobuki told him.

"You've got to be kidding. I hate working with others." Kurosaki denied.

Kato looked at him confused and frowned. Kurosaki caught her gaze and immediately looked away.

There's something going on. Seriously, I need to dig his past. Kato pouted.

After that, Quartet Night, besides Kurosaki, along Kato, went towards the lesson and found STARISH dancing to their song as Nanami played the piano.

"They're at it again." Kotobuki said with a smile as he entered the room.

However, STARISH stopped dancing whereas Quartet Night was surprised when everyone saw Aijima spinning around slowly with his arms spread open.

Hm? Is that a kind of dance? Kato pondered.

"Stop, stop!" Kurusu shouted. "What are you doing?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Aijima asked.

"Don't give me that! You're not following the choreography at all! Try it again."

"Okay."

So Nanami played the piano again but Aijima just continued spinning.

Kurusu and Ittoki stared at him with their mouths agape.

"That, that right there!" Kurusu pointed out. "What's that weird spinning dance you're doing?"

"How rude!" The prince exclaimed. "This is a traditional sacred dance of Agnapolis. It's a dance for the muses, the Agnadance."

"Ooh..." Kato's mouth went 'o'.

"Um, why are you doing that dance now?" Ittoki sweatdropped.

"I'm sorry. It's not on purpose. It's just out of habit." Cecil apologized with a sad look.

"Aww~ It's okay, Cecil." Kato ran towards him and hugged the male which startled him.

"Kotone?!"