Chapter 9

Shimizu Kotone had already fallen asleep in the car and didn't notice that she had already arrived at her destination.

Yuuji came out from the driver seat and went to open the door for her. As he saw her tired figure, he couldn't help but give a small smile.

"Young mistress, we're here."

Slowly opening her eyes, she trailed towards Yuuji who gave her a close-eye smile.

"I told you to stop calling me that..." She mumbled out and slowly left the car, with Yuuji trailing behind her with her luggage.

When he opened the door for her, four servants inside were surprised to see the aquamarine girl.

Oh yeah, she is currently at her mother's and grandmother's home, a fancy modern looking bungalow.

"Welcome back, young mistress!" The servants greeted her as they bowed.

" *sigh* You guys never learn... Where's mother?" Just as Shimizu asked, a beautiful woman who has the same flock of hair as Shimizu came down from the second floor and was happy to see her daughter again.

"Ko-chan! You're back!" The beautiful woman exclaimed as she rushed down the stairs to hug her daughter.

"I'm back, Mother." Shimizu said smiling, while returning the hug.

"I told you no more formalities! Come on, let's go see your grandma!" The woman said excitedly. "Yuu-chan, put her things in her room and come bring us some tea alright?"

"As you wish, Ma'am." Yuuji bowed towards her and did his job.

Upon arriving at her grandmother's room, Shimizu gave a small smile towards the elderly lady.

"How are you feeling, Grandma?"

"Koto-chan! You didn't tell us you're visiting us!" Her grandmother said in surprise.

"Yeah! You didn't say anything! What brings you here anyway? Is it school break?" Her mother asked as she guided Shimizu to the mini table where her grandmother was sitting.

"School break is already over..."

"Then why?" Her grandmother questioned.

"I left the academy..." Shimizu told them softly.

"You what?" Her mother stared at Shimizu in surprise.

"I left. I quit."

"Why...?" Both her grandmother and mother asked.

And right on that time, Yuuji had come into the room and was greeted with a tense atmosphere.

"I don't belong there. I don't belong in the music world..." Shimizu softly tells them as tears start to prick her eyes.

"Ko-chan... What happened?"

"It's nothing... I'm fine, Grandma, Mom." Shimizu assured them, wiping away her tears.

"I'm going to call it a day. I'll see you tomorrow." Shimizu said and stood up.

"What about dinner?" Her grandmother asked, looking at her in concern.

"It's fine... Good night, Grandma, Mom." After that, Shimizu left the room.

The three remaining people stare at the door in worry.

Late at night, Shimizu was lying on her bed while staring at the ceiling until she heard a knock on her door.

"Young mistress, it's me."

"... Come in, Yuuji."

After getting her permission, Yuuji entered her room with a tray of some snacks.