Chapter 10

About an hour and more, Yuuji had arrived in front of Kato's estate. He got down from the car and went to open the back door and woke Shimizu.

"We're here..."

Shimizu slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by a worried Yuuji.

"Don't worry about a thing, Yuuji." Shimizu told him with a reassuring smile.

"... Okay."

Shimizu got down from the car and walked towards the gate, which stood two men in suits and shades, serving as the security guards.

Yuuji, who was behind her carrying her luggage, shivered at the atmosphere.

It's been awhile since he's been here after all.

"Welcome back, Young Mistress." The two of them said while letting them enter the estate.

Shimizu had already given up whenever they called her that and so she just headed inside while nodding towards them in acknowledgement.

"Does Ryoma-sama know that you're here?" Yuuji whispered to her.

"Nope."

"I-I see..." Yuuji sweatdropped at her blunt answer.

As soon as Yuuji opened the entrance door for the both of them, they were greeted with many more men in suits.

Shimizu just stared at them in a deadpan look.

"I didn't expect you to come back, Kotone."

Shimizu turned towards the voice and saw a man who held the same expression as her.

"Father."

Meanwhile...

Aya, Nanami and Starish were sitting in the limousine.

"What would you like to know first?" Aya asked them.

"Why did Kotone conceal her identity?" Kurusu asked while gritting his teeth.

"I'm sorry, Syo-chan. I have no clue why she did that as well." Aya told him.

"She didn't want anyone to recognize her as 'Kato Kotone' as it might bring too much attention to her. So she changed it to 'Shimizu Kotone', hoping that no one will notice her. And luckily, it works." Hijirikawa explained.

"So that's why she always wears a mask..." Nanami said which he nodded.

"What do you mean no one will notice her?! She got the looks from me and she even uses my name! I'm sure you guys heard of the Shimizu Group right?!" Aya faked whine.

When she mentioned the Shimizu Group, the others pondered in thought except for Hijirikawa.

"You mean the Shimizu Group? The one who deals with all those high technologies?" Jinguji questioned in shock.

"Yep! Where do you think your headmaster gets all those technical stuff?" Aya pouted playfully which made the others chuckle slightly at her reaction.

"Anyway, what else do you want to know?"

"Excuse me for asking but, are you and Kato-san not on good terms?" Ichinosed asked politely.

"Hm. It's not that we're not on good terms. But ever since Ko-chan's grandfather, Kato Shinji, passed away, Ryo-chan has always been busy with the company and was always focusing on his work. He never really liked Ko-chan to be involved in music since she was his heir." Aya started explaining.

"As she grew older, Ko-chan was starting to feel stressed from her father's requirements from her, knowing that she was a prodigy not only in music, but in the technical as well. He hopes that her knowledge will help put into use in his company as security was essential in this modern country of ours. Not only manpower, but the technology as well.