Chapter 26

Author's Note: This is honestly hard to write. So it's hella short. 
˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

Kato was walking along the hallway when she spotted Hijirikawa, Shinomiya, Ichinose and Ittoki hiding behind a potted plant.

She slowly walked towards them in a quiet manner and when she tip-toed, she saw the rest of STARISH members, namely Jinguji, Aijima and Kurusu, standing up and glaring at each other, whereas Nanami was staring at the trio with a worried look.

"What's going on?" Kato whispered behind them, which of course startled them.

"K-kotone?" Hijirikawa stuttered.

"Why do they look like they're in some kind of war?" Kato whispered again.

"Cecil, Ren and Syo are partners for the Cross-Unit and they received a job where they are supposed to do a phone commercial." Ittoki explained to her.

"However, they seemed to not have the same idea." Ichinose added.

"Which leads them to be in a fight." Shinomiya continued with a frown.

"Hm. I don't think they're in a fight, though." Kato whispered once again as she stared at the trio.

"What do you mean?" Hijirikawa questioned.

"It's normal to have different opinions in a work industry. They just need to work it out and do it together. So this is their own problem which they need to solve quickly. They don't have much time left after all." The girl explained to them and was about to leave.

"Can't we do something to help them?" Ittoki furrowed his brows.

"It's their own problem, Otoya. If this project somehow succeeds, of course it will help you guys a lot. But if it fails, your chances of entering the Triple S will be lowered. All you can do is hope that they solve this problem as soon as possible." Kato told them and left.

One afternoon, Kato was with QUARTET NIGHT who was at a photo studio.

"They're still arguing, huh?" Kotobuki frowned.

"They're becoming increasingly confrontational." Mikaze stated.

"Lots of groups break up over small disagreements." Kurosaki mentioned.

What is your damn past... Kato groaned in frustration.

"It's the end of their foolishness." Camus commented.

"At this rate, they'll fail."

Come on, Ai. Don't lose hope for them. Kato sweatdropped as she stood next to Kotobuki.

"No, it's a constructive disagreement. They'll get past this." Kotobuki stated firmly. "Besides, we're friends because of all we overcame."

"We're not friends." (Camus)

"Don't get the wrong idea." (Kurosaki)

"You're naive, Reiji." (Mikaze)

"You're so cold." Kotobuki covered his eyes with his arm.

"Shut up." (Kurosaki)

"Silence." (Camus)

"Quiet, please." (Mikaze)

"You guys are so mean to him." Kato sweatdropped while patting the older male's back.

"We're not." The three said in unison.

"Kouhai-chan is the only one nice to me!" Kotobuki whined while hugging the girl.

"You look so pitiful after all." She stated.

"That's supposed to hurt me but I don't care!" Kotobuki exclaimed and continued hugging the girl, much to the other's displeasure.

When she got back to the Master Course, it was already late in the evening.

Kato found her friend sitting by one of the couches and decided to sit next to her.

"So, how's it going?"

"Kotone-chan... They're still arguing and I haven't composed the song yet." Nanami told her.

"They're still arguing? Seriously?" Kato groaned.

"And if I don't submit a song by tomorrow, Shining-san is canceling the job..." Nanami added.

"I think they do understand each other. It's just that they couldn't convey their feelings to each other..."

"Kotone-chan... I think so as well."

"Hmm... They did provide some ideas, right? Did you write them down?"

"Yes, I did."

"Can I see them?"

Nanami took out her memo pad and passed it to her friend. Kato scanned through it and got a gist on what the three idols want to say.

"'Passion', 'Strength' and 'Elegant', huh..." Kato commented as she gave back the memo pad.

"Kotone-chan?" Nanami looked at her friend who stood up from her seat.

"Don't worry, Haru. I'll help you. Shining wants it by tomorrow, right? I'll send you something later at night. Wait for it." Kato winked at the friend and dashed towards her room.

Nanami blinked in confusion.

And later that night, when Nanami was in her room thinking on what to do, she received a message, or more precisely, a music file.

She opened and listened to the short music file.

Nanami gasped in realization and kept thanking her friend. She continued with the rest and when she was done with it, she sent it to the three.

Kato let out a sigh after she just wrote a short song in about 30 minutes.

"Hopefully everything goes well..." Kato mumbled and looked at a picture frame before putting on a small smile.

"Nothing to worry about anyways. Everything will surely go well for them after all."

Few days later, the trio finally did the phone commercial and it was on TV.

The rest of STARISH, Shibuya, Nanami and Kato watched it together and was glad that it was a success.

Yep. Everything is going smoothly.

-End of Chapter 26-