•Second•

Akriti sat up right, still the banging continued, Hell who's that? Glancing at the bed side clock, 4:38hours . She looked at the windows still no sun. She muttered the curses as she untangled herself from the blankets, The person kept the banging at the other side .

She forcefully opened the door and person other side banged his fingers on her head, "ouch" She winced . Dressed at her door was Nakul, in his track pants and a hoody with it's zip open enough to show his bare chest, Not early in the Morning .

"What the hell do you want ?" Her voice hoarse from all the sleeping, My bed .

"Morning Sleeping Beauty, You have..." Glancing at his fit band, "10 mins to get dressed, Chop chop" .

Confusion was an understatement .

"You're on a Wrong door, Night" Akriti waved him off, half way closing the door .

"Hey, It's almost morning, No going back, Get dressed" Nakul was holding onto his patience for her, Seeing her in t-shirt and shorts was a Turn on Distracting site. She gave him Try-your-best look .

Getting no reflex, Nakul decided, she seriously calls for a hard way, Pushing her in and picking up the jug he threatened her, His look Consequences-will-be-worst .

She gave a Exasperated yell and rushed inside the Bathroom . She was taking her own sweet time when He again called for her .

"Hurry up"

" You're going wake the colony up, What do you even want?" She yelled from inside, Muttering a curse and taking a deep breath .

"You to Come out Now, Rest can wait" He waited for 2more minutes when she walked out, wearing a Grey narrow bottoms and White Crop top.

She paired it with a Grey Zip up hoody, Hairs tied in a high point, She stood in front of him with hands on hip .

"What ?" She commanded .

"You are showing me around Kolkata Remember?" He reminded him and looked at time, 12 mins to 5 . Still few minutes to reach Howrah bridge .

"did I say night ? Hell No" She checked the time, Never in her life she was up before 7 am That to during school .

"Hurry up, I can't miss the sunrise" He pulled her out of the Room, She kept yelling but couldn't pull her hand back . Workout doesn't help .

"You're a jerk" She yelled loudly to which he chuckled . Nothing new .

"keys, Drive to Howrah bridge" Her expressions were of Shock, Enough to make him Laugh till tears don't show up . He gestured her to the car and she huffed angrily.