Chapter 5

*Bentley and Tristan's apartment*

Tristan: Hey you're home early from the bar.

Bentley: Yea, I ran into Harley and Peyton from a few weeks ago, and I drove Harley home.

Tristan: Ohhhhhh. What happened? Her sister Peyton was hot. Harley had a cute face but...... she was kinda....you know..

Bentley: Kinda what?

                   Bentley clenches and unclenches his fists. His eyes are getting smokey and angry.

Tristan: Nothing dude. I'm just not into fat chicks. You know that.

                                     Bentley glares at Tristan before turning and punching the wall

Bentley: Watch your fucking mouth! Body shaming a woman you have never even spoken to. I thought I knew you were better than that. She's amazing and because of guys like you, she never thinks she is worthy. You can see it in her eyes.

                                                      Tristan throws his hands in the air in surrender.

Tristan: Look man. I'm sorry. If you like her, that's cool man. I didn't mean to piss you off or anything.

Bentley: Just watch your fucking mouth. I'm going to bed.

                                                        Bentley goes into his room and slams the door shut.

                                                                      *Harley and Peyton's apartment*

Harley: I think I drank too much. I'm going to bed.

                                                                 Peyton smirks and crosses her arms

Peyton:  I don't think so. You aren't getting by that easy. Spit it out.

Harley: OK! Geez. Joey showed up and grabbed me. Bentley took care of him and drove me home. Then he kissed me. That's it.

                                                                   Harley blushes and Peyton smirks

Peyton: You really like him. I can tell. You should drop by the tattoo shop and take him a surprise thank you present.

                                                                                        Peyton winks

Harley: You mean like bake him something?

Peyton: Yea. If that doesn't hook him, then nothing will.

                                                                                     Peyton chuckles softly

Harley: I'll think about it. Now leave me alone. I'm going to bed.

Peyton: Night. Love youuuuuu

                                                                         Harley rolls her eyes and smiles

Harley: Yea.....love you too

                                                The next morning it's early. Around 5 am and Harley is up baking