Chapter 11

Bentley: Fuck this place. Let's go to the beach, we can get breakfast sandwiches.

Harley: No. Let's go back. I'm not going to let her get to me.

                           I grab his hand and pull him back to the table. The waitress walks back over.

Waitress: My apologies. Here are your burgers.

Harley: I'm going to say thank you because I'm not a bitch. Now go away and stop eye fucking him.

                           Amy scowls and walks away. Bentley smirks at me and takes a sip of his coffee.

Bentley: Eye fucking me, huh?

Harley: Yea. She was eye fucking you, and I don't like it.

                          Bentley chuckles and we both eat and chat

                                                   *Joey*

Joey: Fuck! Where is she?

Joey: I've been sitting outside her apartment all night and I haven't seen her come or go.

                                               He beats his fist against the steering wheel.

Joey: I will have you back Harley, and you won't be running away from me this time.

                                            Joey looks over as the complex door opens and he sees Peyton leaving.

Joey: Now's my chance....

                                      He watches her get in her car and drive off. Getting out of the car, he presses the intercom button randomly. Someone answers.

Random Neighbor: Hello?

Joey: Hi! I just moved in the building and I left my key upstairs. I have my hands full of boxes, can you please buzz me in?

Random Neighbor: Oh you poor dear. Of course. Welcome to the building.

Joey: Thank you so much.

                                                    "BUZZ"

                                 Joey smirks and opens the door, going upstairs to Harley and Peyton's apartment.

Joey: Glad I paid that pizza guy a few weeks ago to give me their apartment number. Dumbass was so desperate.

                         Joey knocks lightly and puts his ear against the door, listening for movement.

Joey: No one's home.....perfect....

                        He searches for a spare key hidden along the door frame and when he doesn't find one, he cusses to himself before pulling out his lock picking kit.

Joey: Gotta do this the fucking hard way. Go figure.

                           He works on quickly picking the locks open and quietly opens the door and goes in. Closing the door softly behind him.

Joey: So this is what you left me for....