Chapter 37

Bentley walks with purpose, pulling Harley behind him. He gets to a deserted section and peers into an open room. Empty. He pulls her in and closes the door, locking it. He pushes her front against the door and his hands are all over her......He kisses the back of her neck as he runs his hands up her dress....

Harley: Ohhhh.....mmmm....

                              He nibbles and sucks her earlobe as she reaches around and puts her hand on the back of his head. Burying her hand in his hair, she grinds her ass against his cock.

Bentley: Fuckk.....mmmm

                           Now he is kissing and nibbling her neck, grinding into her ass. His hands pulling up her dress and cupping her breasts. Turning her around, he steps back.

Bentley: Lift your arms

                         Harley lifts them and he pulls her dress up and over her head. Reaching around, he undoes her bra, dropping it to the floor. Her big beautiful breasts bouncing free.

BentleyL My god you are so beautiful.

                       Harley grabs the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head, he looks down at her.

                           A smile tugs at his lips as he steps forward and drops to his knees

                                                                                                      *Harley*

                         Bentley is on his knees and he reaches up and grabs my panties. He smiles as he pulls them down my legs. I watch him, heat soaring through my body as I watch him slowly kiss up from my knee to my thigh. His eyes never leave mine. Biting my lip, I moan softly.

Harley: Mmmm......

Bentley: Put your leg over my shoulder.

                      I lean back against the hospital room door, and put one leg over his shoulder. Looking up at me, he lowers his mouth onto my pussy. A soft gasp escapes my lips as his tongue circles my clit.

Bentley: Mmmmm.....

                    His big hands grip my hips as his tongue flicks over my clit. I grab a fistful of his hair and grind my pussy into his face. He sucks at my lips, looking at me with desire hooded eyes.

Harley: Fuccckkkk.....Bentley.....

Bentley: Mmmm.....baby you taste so good....

                    My legs start to shake as I watch him lick and suck my clit. When he inserts two fingers, it throws me over the edge. I grasp his hair, grinding quickly into his face and moaning.

Harley: Ohhhhh fuckkkkk........mmmmmmm

                  Bentley stands up and undoes his jeans. Pulling them off, his cock is standing straight up. He turns me around and bends me over. Placing my hands on the door, I lean forward and look back at him over my shoulder. He puts one hand onmy lower back and the other he places over my right hand on the door.

Bentley: Mmmmm....you ready baby?

Harley: .........yes........

                   I jiggle my ass a little as he rubs the head of his cock against my entrance. He groans and pushes his cock all the way in to the hilt.

Bentley: Awee......fuckkk....Harley...

                  He pounds into me from behind, moving his hand up my back and wrapping his hand into my hair. He pulls my head back as he rams into me. He is thrusting into me, over and over. His breathing becomes more ragged and breathless as his cock rams into my pussy.

Bentley: Ahhh fuckkkk.....I'm going to cum

Harley: Ohh......yes....

                He feels my walls clench around his cock, and he can't hold back anymore. He plows into me one last time before releasing inside.

Bentley: Oh god...

Harley: ....Bentley....

               He rests his head against my back as he catches his breath. He slowly pulls his cock out of me and stands up straight. He can see his cum dripping out of my wet pussy and he starts getting hard again.

Bentley: Fuck Harley, what are you doing to me?

                I smirk and stand up on my tip toes and kiss him deeply. Reaching down between my legs, I insert two fingers, pulling them out and sucking on them while he watches me.

Bentley: Oh fuck.

                  His cock jumps and he licks his lips. I put my fingers back in, and put them back in my mouth before stepping forward and kissing him. I push my tongue into his mouth, so he can taste too.

Bentley: Harley....mmm...god...

                    He steps back and starts putting his clothes back on.

Bentley: Baby girl. we will have to continue this later. Your sister is going to wonder where we went.

Harley: Okay.

                      I giggle and start putting my bra on. I go to grab my panties and Bentley snatches them up, and pockets them.

Harley: Hey!

                       Smiling, he looks down at me and hands me my dress.

Bentley: You can get them back later....much later...

                     I slip the dress over my head, and he steps forward, putting a swift kiss on my lips. He opens the door behind me, peering out, he grabs my hand and pulls me out and down the hallway.