Chapter 33

*Harley*

                                       Bentley gets a phone call right before we are about to talk.  He looks worried and keeps looking at me. He said we will meet them at the hospital....who? Who are we meeting? He hangs up and looks at me.

Harley: What's going on? Who is at the hospital?

                                         He sighs and runs his hand through his hair...

Bentley: Harley......it's Peyton.....

                                          The next thing I know, my legs give out and Bentley is catching me before I hit the floor.

Bentley: Hey! It's going to be okay. My buddy Ash is with her, they were on a date. She passed out in the bathroom. She is alive and breathing. Don't worry too much. Come on. Let's go, we are meeting them there.

                                           Bentley gets his shirt back on and soon after we are out the door.

                                                                                                      *Acheron (Ash)*

                                           They are lifting Peyton onto the stretcher. As they lift the stretcher into the back of the ambulance, they ask if I'm riding or following.

Acheron (Ash): Following

                                          He runs to his car and gets in. Driving behind the ambulance, he can't shake this worried feeling. I know we just met but I feel this electricity between us.  20 minutes later. The ambulance is pulling into the emergency bay and they are hauling her into the hospital. He runs after her and a triage nurse stops him.

Nurse Amanda: Sir, you will have to wait here for now. What are you to the patient?

                                       He doesn't know why he keeps saying it....maybe he doesn't want her to be alone....maybe it's something else...

Acheron (Ash): I'm her boyfriend.

                                      It feels right. The worse feel like they belong there.

Nurse Amanda: Okay. Wait here for now, once they have her settled, I'll come get you. Anyone that I can call?

Acheron (Ash): No. I already called her sister and her sister's boyfriend. They are on their way.

Nurse Amanda: Okay. Just sit tight.

                                  Ash sits down in the emergency waiting room.

                                                                                                      *Bentley*

                                      They are on their way to Florida Hospital.....he pulls out his phone and calls Tristan.

                                                                             Ring..........Ring...........Ring

Tristan: What?

Bentley: Just thought you'd like to know that Peyton is in the hospital. We are on our way there. We don't know what is going on yet. If you care about her at all, sober the fuck up and come support her, or stay the fuck away.