Chapter 41

Harley: This is delicious babe.

Bentley: Thanks.

                                           She gives me a peck and takes another bite.

Bentley: So, when the baby comes....are you getting a bigger place.....or?

Harley: I never thought about it....I mean....she's obviously going to want the baby to have a nursery...

Bentley: Yea...this apartment only has two bedrooms....

Harley: Damn....Well I guess I have 8 ish months to figure it out then?

Bentley: Or.....

Harley: Or.....???

Bentley: Or.....we could get a place together....

Harley: Like you and me?

Bentley: Um....yea...if you want to... I'm moving out of Tristan's, Peyton is pregnant....we could move out....together...

                                         She looks at me and her face lights up. She says in the most southern belle accent she could muster...

Harley: Well well well.....Mr. Hendry, you wanna live with me?

                                         She fans herself and laughs, which makes me chuckle.

Bentley: You're so fucking silly. I just love you.

Harley: I love you too. By the way....I'd love to move in with you....

Bentley: Really?!

                                        She nods excitedly and I jump up to wrap my arms around her, kissing her deeply.

Bentley: I am so excited! Can we start looking tomorrow after I get off work?

Harley: Sure baby. You and Ash go to work and I'll keep Peyton company.

                                                                                    *Joey*

                                     Nurse Amanda has been by my side most of the day. She even gave me a sponge bath earlier. Fuck that was hot. I have her right where I want her.....

Nurse Amanda: Okay, so shift change for staff as well as the police outside is 7am and 7pm. I will give you my key card and I've brought you paperclips, a bobby pin, and a scalpel. One of these should be able to open the cuffs.

Joey: Thank you baby. Thank you for letting me get away before they ruin my life.

                                   She leans down and kisses me. I just picture it's Harley and it comes easily.

Nurse Amanda: I will stand by the doorway during the change and let you know when the coast is clear.

Joey: I have one more favor to ask of you.

                                   Kissing her deeply, she pulls back and sighs.

Nurse Amanda: Anything.....

Joey: I need a room number...

                                                                                          *Tristan*
                                 Tristan can't believe Peyton is pregnant. She refuses to get rid of the baby. At least I can sign the rights away and leave. I don't want to see her or that bastard child. Fuck them all.