Chapter 32

*Peyton and Ash*

                                  They are sipping coffee and having an amazing time. They have a lot in common, they both were born in the same state. They both have a love of photography and everything is going amazingly. Suddenly Peyton feels sick....

Peyton: Excuse me. I'm going to go the the ladies room. I'll be right back.

Acheron (Ash): Take your time.

                                He winks and Peyton hurries off to the bathroom. She runs in and pukes all over the place. She's on her hands and knees puking.

Peyton: Oh my fucking god

                              Just when she thinks it's over, it comes again in waves.

                                                                                  *Joey*

                         Joey is awake, finally, and sees he is handcuffed to the bed.

Joey: Let me fucking go!

Doctor Lillith: Hi there, I'm Dr. Lillith. You are in a hospital. How do you feel?

Joey: Pissed because I am tied to a bed. Untie me?

Doctor Lillith: Sorry sir. I can't. You are in here under an order. So please try to relax.

Joey: Order by who?

Doctor Lillith: The police sir. I must go inform them that you are awake now.

                        The Doctor leaves the room and Joey is furious! Fuck this bitch!

                                                                         *Bentley*

                        Harley is holding his hand as she looks out the car window. Bentley can't help but stare at her. She's smiling and she doesn't even realize it. The way the sun frames her face.....god she is beautiful.

                                They pull up and park

                                They pull up and park. Getting out of the car, he comes around to open Harley's door.

Harley: Thank you handsome.

                              Kissing her softly and wrapping his arm around her waist, they walk back to the apartment. Once inside, he takes off his shirt to get comfortable and then takes her to the living room to sit down.

Bentley: Let me make a few calls, and then we will talk, okay?

Harley: Of course.

                                  Smiling she just walks over and sits next to him while he makes his phone calls. He is calling his employees about the shop. He is answering emails, and messages. Then he calls a moving company to set up a time and day for them to pack his stuff and move it to storage.
                                      30 minutes later

Bentley: Okay baby. All done.

Harley: So you are really moving out of the apartment with Tristan?

Bentley: Yea, I'm sick of his bullshit

Harley: Do you have a plan on where you will go?

Bentley: No, but don't worry about it. I'll figure it out.

Harley: You could always stay here.....

Bentley: Harley James, are you asking me to move in?

                                   She blushes and looks down at her hands

Harley: Only if you want to.....It's okay if you don't want to.

Bentley: Hey! I never said that.

                                  He chuckles and then cups Harley's cheek

Bentley: I'd love to baby. Thank you.

                                He kisses her sweetly

Bentley: Now let's get down to it. There are a few things you don't know about me that I want you to know first.

                             Harley fidgets in her seat.

Harley: Okay....shoot

                                                                    *Acheron (Ash)*

                            Peyton has been gone to the bathroom for a long time. He's been sitting there for at least 20 minutes, and he is getting worried. Maybe she ditched him..... Ash walks up to a female cafe employee. He wants to know if Peyton is okay, but without sounding creepy...

Acheron (Ash): Excuse me?

Barista: Yes sir? How can I help you?

Acheron (Ash): Listen.....uh....my girl friend went into the restroom over 20 minutes ago. She hasn't come out. Can you please check on her for me?

Barista: Sure, what's her name?

Acheron (Ash): Peyton.

                              Smiling the barista walks into the bathroom, and not long after that she is running back out and grabbing her manager.

Acheron (Ash): WHAT'S WRONG?!

Barista: She is passed out on the floor and not waking up. We are calling an ambulance.

Acheron (Ash): Oh my god!

                               The barista and her manager call 911 while Ash calls Bentley. Peyton said that he was dating her sister.

                                                                           Ring.....Ring.......Ring

Bentley: Hey Ash

Acheron (Ash): Hey! I was on a coffee date and found out it was Peyton. She said you were dating her sister. Peyton is passed out in the restroom here at the coffee shop, and they are calling an ambulance. I will let you know where they take her.

Bentley: Oh my god!! Thanks! I will let Harley know and meet y'all there.

Acheron (Ash): Ambulance is here, and they are taking her to Florida Hospital. I'm following behind the ambulance.

Bentley: Alright. Meet you there

                                   Hanging up, Bentley tells Harley what has happened and they leave to head to the hospital.

                                                                                   *Peyton*

                                   I'm puking everywhere. I feel so weak........ my stomach feels like it is being ripped apart. I ......can't........keep my eyes open any longer.....The world goes black....