Cheater Cheater I've Got Her Now, Peter

Heartbroken. That word is an understatement. I am absolutely shattered. My best friend went to my house to surprise me, not knowing I was at work, and he was my boyfriend with a half naked girl on top of him.
-
"Fuck you, Peter!" I scream as I walk out of the house. Tears stream down my face. All I can do is walk to the park. I sit on a bench and just sob..

"(Y/n)?" I know that voice. "Max." I smile as I look up at my best friend. He sits next to me and pulls me to his chest. "You're okay, I've got you." He whispers as he kisses my head.

He'd done it a million times but this time was different. I look up at him and he wipes away my tears with the pad of his thumb. "I've got you.." His voice trails.

Suddenly, our lips touch.. I hadn't even realized we were leaning in. My hands instinctively go to hold the sides of his face. His left hand is firmly on my lower back while his right one is at the back of my neck.

Nearly 40 seconds later, we pull away from each other while taking in sharp breaths. "Wait... Let me see your phone.. I.. I wanna do something." He pants.

I give him my phone with shaky hands. He unlocks it and goes to snapchat. He lifts my chin and kisses me again, snapping a picture.

He laughs as he puts the text bar across it. I look at the screen and stifle a laugh.

Cheater Cheater I've Got Her Now, Peter

"What do you say about making this true and being my girlfriend?" Max grins. I nod and just as I do, he sends the message. "Now all we have to do is move you out of his crummy apartment and into my place."