Actress

6 Months Prior:

"We won't see much of each other but follow your dreams, I love you." Harvey smiled as he kissed her temple.

...

That memory stung like a bitch. (Y/n)'s eyes flooded with tears as she spit her line at the actress playing her mother, "I hate you!" She stomped up the stairs of the house used for filming and collapsed on the bed.

Tears came streaming down her face as she flicked through the pictures of her and her boyfriend. She hadn't seen him in half a year due to filming.

He had no time in his schedule to facetime her and she had no time to facetime him. She was breaking. All she wanted was a hug. The actress playing her mother walked into the room and looked at her.

(Y/n) sat up as her lip quivered. "(Y/n), honey! What's wrong!" The woman wrapped her arms around the teenager and let the poor girl cry on her shoulder.

"I... I want Harvey!" (Y/n) sobbed. Her heart was aching and all she could do was cry. The woman frowned and rubbed the teenager's back. "Lie down, okay?" The older woman sighed. "I'll be back to check on you in a bit."

The woman left the room and (Y/n) tugged at her boyfriend's sweater hanging loosely on her body. She couldn't stop crying. She missed him too much.

Her head laid on the bed's pillows and for hours she kept crying. The bedroom door swung open and the older woman smiled at her. "I have a surprise for you."

(Y/n) sat up and sniffled. The woman waved someone over and when this person entered, (Y/n)'s eyes went wide.

Harvey walked over and picked her up from the bed. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she clung to him, crying harder than before.

"Hey, no, no." He shushed her. "Why are you crying?" "I missed you!" Her voice was almost unintelligible from how much she'd been crying.

"I'm here now though, you're okay." He laughed a bit. She wiped her eyes and smiled at him. Her hands were on both sides of his face. "I like the blonde." She giggled.

He grinned and she leaned in to kiss him. Their first kiss in months.
...
Harvey's POV
...

"(Y/n)!" People screamed at my girlfriend as we walked the red carpet. She smiled at me and pulled me over to a reporter. "(Y/n), we've heard you to be in a rumored relationship! Is this the lucky guy?"

She looked back at me waiting for me to answer. "As a matter of fact, I am." I grinned at her and kissed her cheek. "What's your- HARVEY!" Someone in the crowd cut him off.

"Looks like that was answered." The three of us laughed and (Y/n) pulled me further along. "How exciting is this?!" She beamed. "Very, and it's all because a certain someone is such an amazing actress."

She playfully pushed me and I wrapped my arms around her just in time for a picture to be snapped.

"I love you, Harvey Kitt Mills." She laughed. "I love you too, (Y/F/N)"