Cuddles

Three hours of being ignored. I've had enough. I decide to call Max.

"(Y/n)?" He asks. "What the fuck is your brother so busy with that he can't answer me? All he ever does lately is ignore me! I'm literally trying to tell him I'm home from France!" I know I sound bitchy but I have a right to be upset..

"He's declining my calls and everything!" "I'll come pick you up." He ends the call and I pull my converse onto my feet. He lays on the horn once he arrives and I run outside. "Wanna tell me what he's so busy with yet?"

"Naw. You'll find out." After five minutes we reach the Mills home. I walk inside with Max and go to Harvey's room. I push open the door and he's got my sweatshirt in his arms and he's sniffling. "Harvey, baby?"

His head perks up at the sound of my voice. I walk over and lay down with him. He throws the sweatshirt over his shoulder and pulls me close to his chest. He fiddles with my hair and his hot tears drip on my head.

"I missed you so much!!" He cries. I wrap my arms around him and take in his comforting scent. "I missed you too, bubs." I whisper. "We're staying like this all day. You owe me two months of cuddles." He whines.

"I'm perfectly fine with that, Harvs." I giggle. "I love you." He finally stops crying. "I love you too."