Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

It's funny.. I was standing in the crowd of a show. The people performing for this show are my best friends. We've gone through everything together. The hardest part though? Falling in love with one of them.

Harvey Kitt Mills. He always had some sort of affect on me.. I hated it but loved it all at once. It made it difficult to spend time with him. It made it difficult to talk to him without choking up.

Now here he is standing right in front of me while backstage. "You did so good boys!" I smile. Max grins at me and thanks me but Harvey doesn't look up from his water bottle. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Harv?" I ask. He doesn't answer me. I frown and he stands up. "I'm gonna take an Addison Lee home." I grab at his hand. "Harvey, wait!" I exclaim. He rips his hand away from me and quickens his pace.

I frown and look at Max, "What's up with him?" Max sighs and shrugs. But he knows.. I can tell he's hiding something. "Max, I've known you way too long for you to be able to lie to me. Tell me what's wrong with him."

"He thinks you have a boyfriend and he's heartbroken. He wouldn't listen when I said you were single." Max facepalms. "Shit." I run out of the venue to see if Harvey is anywhere close.

Of course he's not. I curse under my breath and call his phone but he sends me straight to voicemail. Where's his favorite place to go when he's upset? I think for a bit and suddenly Paul pulls up in front of me.

"I'm gonna take you home." He smiles. "Thanks Paul, but I've actually gotta do something." Paul nods and Max just sighs. "He's not gonna talk. There's no point."

I roll my eyes and walk down the street. My phone buzzes and I look at it quickly. It's my mother telling me to get home. I'll just play it off like I didn't see the message. I have to find...

Someone bumps into me and I nearly fall to the ground but the person catches me, "Shit, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." I look at this person's face and instantly wrap my arms around them.

"Harvey!" I exclaim. He sighs and looks at me when I let him go. "Surprised you're actually speaking full sentences to me." He frowns. "Harvey, you do know that I get shy around you right?"

"Why? You've known me for years!" Confusion finds a way to show on his face. I laugh a bit and hug him again, "I love you, Harvey."

He freezes. "What?" "You heard me." I laugh. I back away a bit, but leaving my arms at his waist. He looks down at me with a smile. "Max wasn't lying?"

"No, he wasn't." I grin. "I've wanted to be your girlfriend for the past two years.." "Well then, I promised you that I'd do my best to make your wishes come true plus.. It'd make one of mine come true too."

And since that moment, Harvey and I have been the cheesiest couple out there.