𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes. |5/23/20|

-

Your PoV

"So, umm, boss." I called for her causing her to lazily look at me.

She only raise her eyebrow, waiting for me to continue.

"Can I leave early-"

"Oh my god, yes please." She said too quickly making me frown.

Wow she really hates my guts.

"Leave." She said coldly before turning back to watching the movie.

"Well, can I excuse Seulgi?" I ask, making her snap her head at me with curiosity.

"Why? What do you need from my member?"

Before I could answer, Seulgi thankfully got up and walked towards me.

"We..uh we were thinking of going for an ice cream, unnie." Seulgi reasoned.

"We just had ice cream yesterday." Irene said, scoffing when she looked at my smug face.

"We both are craving for it again soo, bye guys!"

Before we leave, Seulgi ran to her room to grab her things. After that, we both ran and got to my car before driving to our usual spot. When we arrived, our other friends are already there.

"Sup, boss." Lisa, Ryujin and Moonbyul greeted me before turning to Seulgi and giving her a wink which she tried to do the same.

"Ugh, fuck you guys. I know you're doing that on purpose just because I don't know how." Seulgi said, shaking her head making us laugh.

"Poor, Seulgi bear. And for the millionth time, stop calling me boss." I told them.

"Well, you're our boss." Lisa said, wrapping an arm around my neck making me chuckle.

"Detective Shin, mind telling me about our case?" I asked Ryujin making her give me a smirk and a nod.

"Well, Lieutenant Lee, we have a stalker case." She started as we walked inside a cafe that isn't known to many people.

Actually, Kpop idols were the only ones who knows about this place including me since a good friend of mine owns it.

"A member of BTS is being stalked-"

"Is it Jimin?" Seulgi asked making the other three to raise their eyebrow.

"How do you know?" Moonbyul unnie asked.

"It's all over the internet."

"If it's all over the internet, the stalker could've decided to be more careful by now. Especially when Jimin is fully aware that someone is watching him.." I mumbled making them nod.

"From what Mr. Park said, he feels like the stalker can somehow get inside their house and take some of his valuable things." Lisa said.

"Did he ask if it's just one of his members?"

"He did, boss. But it wasn't his members."

I got up from my seat before looking at them.

"Detective Manoban along with Detective Shin, I need you two to come with me to interview the client which is Mr. Park Jimin." I said causing them to get up. "And Det. Moonstar and Kang , I need you to interview the other members of BTS to see if anyone saw or heard something unusual."

Moonbyul and Seulgi unnie got up before leaving which caused us to do the same.

When we all arrived at BTS's house, Seulgi and I wore our gun belts before we got out to go to their front door only to be met by two big guards. They purposely flexed their arms, trying to scare us off making me scoff along with my friends.