𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

3rd Person's PoV

"Why is Y/n not here yet?" Seulgi asked her members.

Red Velvet just finished their fan signing event, and now, they're back in the car, waiting for Y/n who's not yet to be seen.

"I saw her talking to Rosé unnie." Yeri stated making Joy perk up and immediately run out the car without saying anything.

"Aish, she's just gonna fan girl outside.." Wendy mumbled, shaking her head.

"Rosé?" Joohyun asked Yeri.

"Yep."

"Is Blackpink here?"

"No, just Rosé unnie.."

"Why her only? Are they close?"

"Unnie..you have too many questions, just ask your girlfrien-"

"Psh, there's no way I'll ask that punk."

"Ooh, is she your girlfriend?" Seulgi teases, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Seulgi-ya....you need to stop hanging around with that punk twenty-four seven, you're already becoming like her."

10 minutes earlier

When Y/n was about to go back to the car, she bumped into a certain Australian girl.

"Hello, Y/n." Rosé greeted, her accent visibly thick.

"Hi, Rosé! It's great to see you." Y/n said, her lips turning up into a smile when she saw the wide grin on Rosé's lips.

"It's nice to see you too, I just bought something here, how about you?"

"It was Red Velvet's fan signing event, and I was just about to go back to the car actually."

"Oh I'm sorry, am I taking too much of your time?" Rosé asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, of course not. The girls are done early for today since they'll be very busy all day tomorrow. How about you girls, are you busy?"

"Yeah, we're busy this week too. Anyways, can I invite you out next week?" Rosé suddenly asked with her usual sweet smile.

"As a date?" Y/n asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Whatever you want it to be, I wanna hang out with you."

"Oh my god, I'm finally getting some-"

"Yah!" Rosé said, surprised before laughing with Y/n.

"I'm kidding, Chae

"I'm kidding, Chae." Y/n said and chuckled. "And sure, I'll gladly hang out with you."

"Okay, then. I'll just get your number from Lis, so...I'll text you?" The Aussie girl asked, earning her an excited nod from Y/n. "See ya, Y/n/n."