𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

3rd Person's PoV

It's been 10 minutes...and it's unusually quiet..

Suddenly, Joohyun went out from her room with a calm expression.

"What...What happened to Y/n/n?" Seulgi asked nervously.

"Let's just say she's resting now.." Joohyun said and smiled.

The four widen their eyes and immediately go into the room only to see Y/n peacefully sleeping on Joohyun's bed, wearing a new set of clothes causing them to sigh in relief...But the four girl's eyes widen again when they saw a duct tape plastered on the assistant's mouth and her hands cuffed. Y/n even has Joohyun's plushie between her arms and all the nightlight was around her.

"This is fucking hilarious." Yeri mumbled, filming it all with her camera.

"Why is there two dumpling nightlights now?"

"The punk was jealous because I received a cute dumpling from her..so she decided to buy herself the same one.." Joohyun answered, sighing in relief when Y/n continuously sleep like a baby.

"How did you even managed to do this.." Wendy asked, still staring at the unbelievable sight in front of her.

"It was easy. I let her hug me while I tape her mouth and prepare my bed for her. Then, I let her hold my hands while I cuff her.." Joohyun casually said, smirking. "She automatically closed her eyes when I gave her my plushie and shut the curtains. The last touch is to turn our nightlights on, then it's done.."

"Wah, daebak!" Yeri shouted and laughed. "Where and how did you even get the cuffs?"

"The punk said she'll use it on me in the future..d-don't even ask about that." Joohyun said before clearing her throat. "Anyways, I saw it laying around so I just had to take the chance to use it on her."

"You freaking genius! We need to do this whenever she's out of control.." Joy said before laughing. "But I lowkey just wanna watch and laugh at her do the most stupid things that I wouldn't even think of doing.."

"Yeah, me too.." Yeri said, laughing just by the thought of it.

"She's a kid trapped inside an adult's body.." Seulgi mumbled. "I can't fucking believe she's my boss and my childhood best friend..I still love her though.."

-

All the members of Red Velvet were peacefully watching a movie when suddenly, someone walked into the living room with a duct tape still plastered on their mouth and a cuff still attached to their wrists.

The four slightly jumped at the sudden entrance of Y/n who is still quietly walking towards them while Joohyun remained her eyes on the movie.

"Why didn't you remove the tape?" Joy asked Y/n.

"Ahahnskdjenaaajsbsjwb..." Y/n mumbled through the tape causing Joohyun to sigh and pull the duct tape off with one hand. "AAAAHHHH-"

2 minutes later

It's been 2 minutes...Yeri, Joy, Seulgi and Wendy is still struggling to breathe from laughing way too much. While Y/n just pouts and continues to caress the very visible rectangle-shaped redness on her mouth.

"It hurts, boooss. Why did you do thaaat?" Y/n whined to Joohyun who haven't give a single glance to the taller girl. "Hello, boss?"

No answer.

"Huh?" Y/n mumbled in confusion.

Shrugging, Y/n shamelessly grabbed Joohyun's face and turn it towards her own making Joohyun almost gasp.