𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Double update on this book💀

-

3rd Person's PoV

At the Mall

Joohyun fixed her cap and mask as her and Y/n both went inside the mall.

As soon as they got inside, the two went sTrAigHt to a jewelry store and began to look for a necklace that Joohyun wanted. When the leader saw what she was looking for, she immediately called for someone to help her with it.

As Joohyun kept herself busy by talking to someone about the necklace, Y/n went to the rings not too far from Joohyun.

"Oh this is kinda cute.." Y/n mumbled when she saw a certain couple rings.

After examining it for a couple more seconds, she called someone to help her with it.

"Hello, may I please check those two rings?" Y/n politely asked the girl who only blushed and nodded.

"Are these engagement rings?"

"Actually, ma'am. These designs is known and meant as promise rings for couples. For more information, Cartier use the highest quality of gold and platinum, the gold is 18k in different colours so this is worth your time and money, ma'am." The girl said truthfully.

"Hmm, how much are these?"

When the girl said the total amount of the two rings, a smile painted Y/n's lips before saying,

"Please wrap them up for me." (🤦🏻‍♀️)

-

The two are currently at a fine dining restaurant, with Joohyun eating silently and formally. On the other hand, Y/n continued to blabber everything that is on her mind while eating chicken with her hands.

Joohyun mentally sigh in relief that their booth is at a more private space that Y/n took her. She said she took care of it which Joohyun didn't understand.

"Boss! This ring looks cute, doesn't it?" Y/n asked Joohyun as she held just the smaller ring on her clean hand.

"Hmm, yeah but It's expensive. Can I look at it?" Joohyun asked with curious eyes.

"Sure, here." Y/n said with an innocent smile before giving the ring. "Do you want it?"

"Tsk, what do you mean. I'm just looking at it."

"Still. Do you want it?"

"Yeah, probably. Where did you buy these anyways? Here in the same mall? If it is, let's go back and I'll buy one-"

"You don't need to. That's yours."

"Psh. There's no way you'll just give this to me, it looks new."