𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

3rd Person's PoV

"Can I buy gummy bears-"

"No."

"But...But they're so cute! Just look at them!" Y/n said and showed Joohyun the large pack of gummy bears.

"No, you idiot. I already let you buy a whole box of chocolate bars, two large packs of gummy worms and a bucket of milk chocolate almonds.. Are you trying to get sick?" Joohyun asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"But, they'll just last for a month! Joy and Yeri will steal some of it again!" Y/n reasoned making Joohyun shake her head.

"I'll buy you these sweets again next month.." Joohyun said as her and Y/n push the cart together.

Y/n gasped. "Really?"

"Yes.." Joohyun answered, sighing.

"You'll really buy me these again?"

"Yes.."

"Even if you get mad at me, you'll still buy me these?"

"Yes.."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes-" Joohyun was cut off when Y/n pecked her on the cheek.

Joohyun's entire face was blank from the outside, but from the inside, her heart was begging to beat out of her chest. She didn't expect it at all. She felt her cheeks heat up..she wanted to stop it so bad but she can't. Y/n really got her there.

"You punk-"

"Nice! I got it on the picture!" Y/n celebrates to herself as she stares at the photo of her kissing Joohyun.

"I knew it. This idiot planned it.."Joohyun mumbled and left with flushed face.

"Wait, boss! Do you want me to forward this masterpiece to yo-"

"Walk faster, I'll pay for your stupid sweets." Joohyun said causing Y/n to smile and run towards her boss with the cart.

"Wah, daebak! You're so cool." Y/n mumbled making Joohyun roll her eyes as the cashier took care of the items. "Are you really gonna pay for these?"

"Obviously-" Joohyun started to say but stopped when she couldn't find her wallet in her bag.

"The total is five-hundred four thousand and five hundred seventy-eight won. (₩504,578)" The cashier said making Joohyun widen her eyes as she look back at the sweets they bought while still looking for her wallet.

It's been thirty seconds so Joohyun slightly panicked that she didn't noticed Y/n paying with a smirk.

"Thank you for shopping." The cashier suddenly said making Joohyun snap her head upward.

"H-Huh?"

"Come on, Baechu! I still want to go somewhere." Y/n said before grabbing the bag of sweets and wrapping her arms around the leader.

As soon as they left, Joohyun pinched Y/n on the stomach causing the tall girl to jump in surprise.

"Ah! Why, boss?"

"Give me back my wallet."

"Fine.."

"What the hell, you idiot. I really thought I lost it, I was gonna pay-" Joohyun stopped. "You didn't want me to pay, didn't you? Why?"

"Because I'm the top in our relationship-"

"No, I'm the top-"

"Fine, you can be the top...*dramatically gasps* oh my god! We have a relationship!" Y/n shouts making Joohyun huff and close her assistant's mouth with her palm.