𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

3rd Person's PoV

Thursday

"Why the hell are you here with..those?" Irene grunted as soon as Y/n stepped into their house with luggage bags.

"I'm gonna live here now." Y/n said with an excited smile.

As soon as those words the taller girl's lips, Joohyun froze right on her spot, forgetting about that and struggling to think of an idea on how to kick the girl out as soon as possible.

"Yeri-ssi! From now, I'll be living with you guys! Isn't that great?" Y/n rejoiced making Joohyun snap out of her thoughts and immediately grab her assistant from the back of her shirt before she could even go to Yeri.

"You're really living here..this can't be happening."

"It's happening, boss." Y/n replied with an annoying grin plastered on her face. "Seulgi-ya! Accompany me to my room, would ya?"

Y/n said loudly as soon as Seulgi stepped into the living room with sleepy eyes. She escapes from Joohyun's hold and immediately run towards Seulgi.

"Aish, I'm older than you. How dare you call me in such way-"

Before Joohyun could do anything else, the two including Yeri are already making their way up the stairs.

"So, Y/n. You'll be sleeping with Joohyun unni-"

"Seriously? She'll..She'll kill me in my sleep!" Y/n exclaimed, cutting Seulgi off.

"Yah, stop being dramatic. She won't do that, and besides, Pd-nim just told last night that you were coming." Yeri spoke.

"Then why is boss acting like that?"

"Don't mind her, she's just messing with you because she lost rock-paper-scissors when we were deciding what room you'll be in." Seulgi replied before they finally arrived in Joohyun's spacious room.

"Here we are. Now settle in and when you're done, meet us downstairs."

Seulgi said before her and Yeri left the room.

-

When Y/n finished putting her clothes in the closet she'll be sharing with her boss, she changed into new set of clothes before walking downstairs.